Sob...all overdue April Mummies, come here!!! Overdue Thread!

Yes,good luck!

I have had a bath,felt great but feeling irritated again.
Have had some cramping,got excited but then its gone away :(

I'm in one of those moods,you know,where nothing is right and I don't want anything.

Yes i know how u feel.
I'm bored,irritated and have the worst backache :(
blaughh!

RANT RANT RANT!

I have 7 days till my gel day an I want so badly to go before then! I made some awesome curry yesterday for dinner and still no baby. I am though sore in the belly again and had trouble sleeping. I keep thinking though today or tomorrow is it for me but we will see.

Good luck girls! Just think we probably only have about a week or less left!

I have 7 days till my gel day an I want so badly to go before then! I made some awesome curry yesterday for dinner and still no baby. I am though sore in the belly again and had trouble sleeping. I keep thinking though today or tomorrow is it for me but we will see.

Good luck girls! Just think we probably only have about a week or less left!

You should make up some lie,that your in serious pain or something,tell em you can't cope anymore and need it earlier!!

I'm booked for induction on the 11th if i don't go before :hissy:
blaugh!

All waddled out and just had to push the car against the wall in the car park, bloody electric window on the drivers side would not go up and its raining!!! Hoping moving a 5 door Ford Ecort on my own does something!!

I have had curries galore and they aren't doing zip!
I have been having nookie but I am too sore down there now for anymore of that :)
Walking and cleaning like it is going out of fashion,squatting etc

I think he just doesn't want to come out(he may be onto something there!).

I am booked for induction 5th if he doesn't arrive.
God,induction #2 ,I don't want that :(

are inductions awful..im booked for 11th :( ut don't want that want homebirth..plus i don't like hospitals and thought of staying on my own there :(

Boys....hey!?!?!?!?

Always late for everything and making womens lives dificult!

Thats what I was thinking!
Only boys would do this LOL

My last induction wasn't great because it meant I had to be on the bed and couldn't move about which was really annoying.

oh no :(
can you not be mobile then :(
and am desperate for just gas and air but appaz it hurts more :(

oh sob sob sob!

:( Im fed up already and its only been a day!!!!! Im not being induced till 40+12 and I have to travel 120 miles for that which is sad!!! x

:( Im fed up already and its only been a day!!!!! Im not being induced till 40+12 and I have to travel 120 miles for that which is sad!!! x

Lets all just have a big sob yes?

:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy:

and if anyone ask 'why are you crying for?'

we say 'its not like we have anything better to do is it!!'

Thats what I was thinking!
Only boys would do this LOL

My last induction wasn't great because it meant I had to be on the bed and couldn't move about which was really annoying.

Been to see mw today and she has booked me into the post dates clinic for next wednesday for sweep and to discuss my induction :cry:
She advised lots of walking and lots of :sex::rofl:

:hi: ladies, back from my travels, enjoyed myself but my positive attitude and good mood have disappeared! am sooo fed up, still no sign nothing! my feet are twice the size they was this morning and thats about it :hissy: I noticed a boy thing going on earlier - Just like there dads!! Ive never been induced before and I took for granted that I would go Naturally with this one too :cry: I really have tried absolutely everything to get him out, heres my list of stuff Ive tried. Walking (loads of!) sex, pineapple, Primrose oil, aromatherapy, 3 lots of reflexology, Bouncing for england on my gym ball, Breast pump, very hot curry, I even managed to go on a bumpy tractor ride at a farm last week - NOTHING IS WORKING!!! only ones i know of that i havent tried are the castor oil and that blue/black cohosh herbal thing but neither of those seem worth the risk so I will pass on them, anyone got any others to add? Guess it kills a bit of time and adds glimmers of hope in the meantime, 21 and 1/2 hours till my MW appointment where i find out where I'm at, not that i'm counting :blush:

Not sure if its a boy thing. I had three girls and all over due and I needed to be induced. One at 42 weeks, other at 41 weeks and one at 39 weeks but she would have gone over 39 weeks if I let her. I was not dialated or anything at all. No progress what so ever. I just think it's our bodies and when baby is ready. I have tried everything but castor oil which I would not dare to try because the baby can poop.

I have tried everything you have aswell and theres no hope...looks like we will just have to wait until these LO's are ready.....I think im gona be a May mummy...I have had NO signs at all...not even a slight pain!!

I think I'm also gonna be a May Mummy, 1st May on Friday, I really wanted to be an April Mummy although I guess in the grand scheme of things its not the bee all and end all, I think if i went tomorrow and they offered to induce me there and then I would do it as I'm certain now that its going to be a case of just waiting for my induction date, its really strange but a few weeks ago I was in loads of pain with ribs and various other things and everything felt really hard work, it worrys me that I feel totally normal again now xxx

I think I will be May mummy too because even though I get the odd twinge its nothing major at all.

These babies are Taurus right?And my friend told me Taurus are a stubborn sign anyway! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->