Socks/Shoes etc

blue_kat

Reaction score
My Lo is a master at removing things to put into her mouth - u name it, it goes in!

Until now I have pretty much given up on socks as she just takes them off to eat/throw on the floor within minutes...now its so cold I need a solution!

any ideas? Would wearing shoes help? Dont wana spend out if its a waste of time tbh!

I've given up on socks with my LO. I out tights on her under her trousers and when we go out I put socks on top as well - nice and comfy and won't come off :)

I've never actually used them but they make these little things that stop socks 'falling' off but don't know if it would actually stop LO 'pulling' them off! They sell them in mothercare I'm sure :) xxx

I think you might lose a lot of shoes, but like the tights idea, or babygrow under clothes instead of vest, or snowsuit with built in feet

I always used tights as well ... even on my son (under trousers) - they can't pull them off so their feet stay warm :thumbup:

I also used to use long socks as mittens ... over their hands and then up to their armpits, over the sleeves of their top but under their coat. they usually gave up trying to pull them before they actually came off :blush:

didnt think about tights under trousers - silly mummy! :blush:

Thanks!!

SOCK ONS!!! They keep socks on so LO can't pull them
Off

Sock ons or tights. :)
If its really cold i put socks on & tights on top as she doesnt wear shoes. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads