Socks?

S

Shaunagh

Okay.. This is going to be like the stupidest thread ever :dohh:

But how many pairs of socks should i get? :haha:

Lol thread about socks! I thought I worried about silly things :haha: Just kidding! :hugs:

I've got like 3 white pairs. Then I got 2 packs of pinks ones with 5 pairs in each. So like 13 in total. I thought that was plenty. Depends on how often you'll wash though, I suppose?

I'm guessing your on about for the baby and not for you? lol.

Lmao. Yeah i'm on about for baby! :haha:
Amber, i seriously worry about the stupidest things everrrr. :dohh:
But thanks! xx

Lmao. Yeah i'm on about for baby! :haha:
Amber, i seriously worry about the stupidest things everrrr. :dohh:
But thanks! xx

Also when she's first born I plan to keep her in baby grows unless we go out. So figure she's only have socks on with an outfit too xx

Also when she's first born I plan to keep her in baby grows unless we go out. So figure she's only have socks on with an outfit too xx

Yeah, same. But i figured if she's really cold i might put socks over the top of her onezie :haha: xx

Yeah, same. But i figured if she's really cold i might put socks over the top of her onezie :haha: xx

I know what you mean. I've bought like soft shoes for her to wear like slippers :haha: I'm so worried about not knowing whether she's too hot or cold, and her not really being able to tell me.

I know what you mean. I've bought like soft shoes for her to wear like slippers :haha: I'm so worried about not knowing whether she's too hot or cold, and her not really being able to tell me.

Same!
Gosh, i feel so unprepared :dohh: xx

I got loads and she barely used them, they fall off, get lost etc. xx

I have like 10-15 pairs, not sure. They just fall off lol

I remember when my Mum had my brother that the best socks that fitted him were from the pound shop. They come in a pack of 3 and our nothing special. But from Asda and such they were all huge and just fell off. xx

Socks I bought from Finland looks good. They look "tighter" and that theyre not gonna fall off. But the socks I was given, I think they were from asda, looks that they are going to fall right off :D

Lool i got so many socks and tights to last her, her lifetime :dohh:
So im not sure how many that is, but i say just get loads and remember you got til after shes born aswell to shop

I wouldn't buy many, like Donna said, I had LOADS of socks and most of them fell off or got lost. Just like six pair should be enough. But then if you're losing them you may need more just in case! It's hard to say.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->