Sod it!

Layla

Reaction score
I have just had my weekly email from ivillage saying your 27 weeks pregnant etc (im not 27 weeks untill tomorrow really)

At the bottom it says, Your third trimester is beginning, so hang in there -- it's the home stretch!

I was going to wait till 28 weeks to come over here but after reading that i cant wait another week, im to excited! :D

So Hi guys, im here with you lot now :D :D

Not long to go now!! :happydance:

x

Really lol Another place that can't make minds up :lol:
https://www.ivillage.co.uk/pregnancyandbaby/pregnancy/tri1/qas/0,,11_158772,00.html

But you can leave me :cry:

:rofl:

lol if you sign up for there weekly email to tell you whats happening to you and the baby etc, it says at the bottom of the email that this is now the 3rd tri. I have always thought it was 27 weeks so that fits nicely with me :D

You can come in here in a few more days too! :D or are you going to wait untill 28/29 weeks?

x

Did you see link above though - same people. Idiots :lol:

I think I might wait for 28 weeks dunno why lol although I might have to follow you now :rofl:

yeah i noticed that on there site when we were saying when the 3rd tri starts, i like there site so i was going to go by that and wait till 28 weeks, but then i got there email this morning saying 27 weeks, muppets lol

I dont think a week will have much difference, come over! :D

x

Its one week more .... lol Probably will now since your my closest PG buddy and ya fuked off LMAO!

LOL at u 2!!!

Aw sophie not long till your in here!!

Congrats girls not long now!!

xxx

Its one week more .... lol Probably will now since your my closest PG buddy and ya fuked off LMAO!

yay! lol

just looked at my bounty preg book, it says 27 weeks in there too, im not meant to be here till tomorrow really but i couldnt wait lol, glad you will be coming over in a few days too :D

Sophie, time is flying hun, you will be here before you know it :)

x

See I was thinking of changing how the front page appears to 28 on wards rather than week 28 still in second tri as bupa says now I dunno :dohh:

do what you feel hun, i dont think there is any set rule on which date it is, some say 27 some say 28, i think its down to the person and how they feel and what they belive.

x

Yer I'll put is as 28 but sure people will move over if thats whats right for them it makes no diff just want to have the info right if you know what I mean but seems its mixed info which don't help.

alot of pregnancy info is mixed i have found, it can be really annoying when your trying to find out something for certian, alot of midwifes say diffrent things, think they should all decide on one answer and leave it at that lol

x

Wouldn't that be too simple for the world to acheive? lol

I'll move over then on Thursday :lol: - Sorry Sophie but I'll pop in for a cuppa promise lol!

https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h70/saff23/cry2.gif

:rofl: im only jealous, i cant believe im only 22 wks now its draggin for me.
Congrats on makin it to tri 3 though girls!!!
xx

OMG ladies welcome over, I cannot belive how quick it's going for you both!xx

wow the 3rd tri already that has flown by not much longer now :)

I know KX :dance: 'm so jealous lol I'm bored already lol

Im huge but no where near ready to pop unfortunately, no head down!:hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"