Sod it

Kimmer

Mummy to a beautiful baby
Reaction score
I'm not a popular member anyway.

Thanks for the one comment hun.

aww im glad you all had a great time...she looks lush in her dress xxx

It's only been a half hour since you first posted this thread, not really enough time for lots of people to have read it yet (or at least not for me to have seen it yet). Sorry you felt the need to edit/remove your post.

Not really sure what this is about but I always try to answer/help where I can....I find that I often miss posts because I'm just popping in and out of B&B and having a quick read through the day as I'm always busy with LO or out with her, and more likely to be on properly at this time of night, by which time lots of posts have moved onto a page further through and I don't see them! Hope you're ok :flower:

I'm not a popular member anyway.

Thanks for the one comment hun.

not sure what thats about?

Anyway, quick question. I notice you have the same high chair as my LO, He never seems to sit nicely in it and always slips down. Just wondering if you had the same problem and had managed to fix it.

Thanks.

Hey don't worry! You've got 3 replies from 22 views... that's not bad at all... I started my first thread the other day and got 120 views but only 3 replies!

You are officially more popular than me... not that that will make you feel much better :rofl:

Give people a chance to reply....

BnB isnt as cliquey as people seem to be making out

I will hold my hands up ..

If I see a thread title that I think I may be able to help, or I have the same issue etc I will view it, but 9/10 I cant offer any advice because I simpy dont know. Isobelle is only 3months old so I dont have much experience to offer any guidance etc...

I may have to start leaving a post anyway just to make people aware I did try but I cant help!

:shrug:

Sorry you feel this way hun

xx

Don't know what this is about, not read post but keep seeing these posts about people not getting any replies. Maybe give people a chance to respond, I don't take it personally if people don't immediately reply or if I don't get many replies, maybe it's because people don't have any suggestions or can't offer any help in that instance?

Sorry Kimmer....If id have seen i wouldve replied....But i agree with Kala, just give ppl some time to reply i guess.

I have no clue what the thread was about now...:(

i didnt even see this thread before it was edited, its hard to keep up with all the new ones and continuing to reply to the already subscribed ones at night as its so busy, just give people some time to reply hun im sure they will

I do believe I came to visit you on your profile to tell you your daughter was a cutie! I only just saw your thread and came in right away x

Baby club moves soooo fast!! I've found posts I've made to be on the next page within an hour, same with third tri! Some don't move that fast though (like GS).

Please don't take it personally, although I know its hard not too!

Try again and maybe we can help? :hugs:

I don't care if people don't reply normally, but this included pictures of my daughter. I'm very protective and got too upset that people were ignoring her.

And yea, you do have to be one of the 'popular' people to get friends here.

To the high chair question, yes lo is constantly slipping down! She has to sit on towels now. Considering buying a cheapy now.

Who's on the "popular" list? I keep seeing this and wanna know now so I can befriend them :hehe:

Nah, only messing. I agree that there are friendship groups here but I don't think that's a bad thing - I think it's lovely. I've met some amazingly lush people here that I'm proud to call my friends. sorry if that's lame ;) Just jump in and keep pestering people - that's the only way I made people be my friend! x x

Hey love I honestly didn't see your thread. I'm sure your pictures were beautiful xx

:nope: I'm not a 'popular' person...I've hardly been on these last few weeks. I talk to lots of different people on here!

Sometimes people take things personally when they're not meant that way at all! I've noticed you around and would never think not to comment just because we've not really spoken before!!

Baby club moves so fast for me I tend to only pop in occasionally as I've started threads and not even my friends have commented and I mean I have about 6 :rofl:

If you felt you wanted to post them again, we'd love to see them :)

Aw,i want to see the pictures now!
Didn't even see this thread before now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"