• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Sod off SPD, I'm not ready for you yet!

whatwillbex

Reaction score
For the past two weeks I have been having these little familiar twinges in my pubic bone especially in the evening. I really can't be having SPD this early. I cycle my DD to school and back and it's my only way of getting her to school and me getting around.
Last time I had SPD I had physio but was easier as it was only me to care for. It was crazy painful and couldn't walk very far and ended up putting on a crazy amount of weight. I'm trying to keep on top of my weight with a lot of help from ms, I can't take all the credit:blush: I'm hoping this will help.
Any other early sufferers and tips to keep this old gal mobile?

I've got it too, the day before BFP I was like "why are my hips splitting open?"

Be really careful with your posture. I find that if I am obsessively careful with posture, it twinges less. Don't slouch at all. Wear good shoes. When you're standing, make sure your tailbone is directly beneath your spine

Later in pregnancy (once I have a bump) I will be belly-wrapping with a woven wrap, I will develop my own way to wrap it that helps hold my hips together in alignment as well as lifting the bump's weight off of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"