Sodding Neighbours!!

Gemma_xX

TTC#3
Reaction score
Totally off topic but need a rant!!

We moved in March to a 3 bed masionette from a 2 bed flat, the flat was horrendous, crap windows and crazy noisy neighbours below!
This place is perfect for us but after a while the neighbours got a little less shy & started making a racket, since complaining to the one side because of their dog, it's quietened but we moved our daughter into the bigger room on the other side anyhow... And then started THAT side!!!! There are 2 adult females, 1 adult male and 5 children in there, they wake at 5am and they scream, shout, hammer the walls(literally) throw things against the walls, all sorts! Until past 11pm.. This sometimes wakes my daughter, stops me from sleeping and generally pisses me off, we aren't noisy ourselves. I worry how it'll be once the baby is here too!!
My problem is, the women don't speak english but the one sends her daughter round with food all of the time although I've sent it back a few times it just keeps coming, usually fish too & I can't abide the smell! They've sent some round last week, I've kept the bloody plates so they can't send me any for a while when the sickness kicks in!

But, I'm beginning to think the only way they'll get the message to be bloody quiet is if I pound my fist against the darn wall!!! :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

I would have to say as annoying as it is I wouldn't make a big deal out of it just now. In a few months it will be your baby up at all hours of the night and you wont want them to be banging upstairs about the baby crying which has happened to other ladies on here before. Maybe they are sending the food as way of an apology for the noise the kids are making?

I would have to say as annoying as it is I wouldn't make a big deal out of it just now. In a few months it will be your baby up at all hours of the night and you wont want them to be banging upstairs about the baby crying which has happened to other ladies on here before. Maybe they are sending the food as way of an apology for the noise the kids are making?

My husband did say that tbh, about the food too so I thought okay, considerate of them but then you get them for instance standing on a stool to look into our kitchen or through the letter box! I've just no idea, I don't know how they all function on such little sleep

Maybe start keeping a diary of the noises/ nosiness, and then if you do need to approach the council you've got a record of it already.

We live in the middle house of 3 terraced houses, soon to be in a new neighbour sandwich. One side has been empty for over a year and due to complete this week, the other side has put theirs up for let. We have shared access driveway with garages along the side of the drive so it can get interesting with parking/access to garages. I'm dreading whoever might be moving in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->