Soft cup? Preseed? Both?

mitchnorm

Reaction score
Hiya....its my 3rd cycle of properly ttc (but 5th month).....one chemical in May :-(

Anyway last month I tried Instead softcup....3 round of dtd no joy. This month I have bought preseed....my question is worth trying both together? Or should they be separate?

Anyone done both same cycle?

We've been using Preseed for the last 6 cycles or so. It's pretty much just a sperm friendly lube. But there are women who swear it helped them get a BFP, or it could have just been good timing.

As for the softcup...it's not really necessary. I've used it before but mostly to stop leakage because I had to get up and go after sex. All good sperm are already on their way, so the softcup is only trapping the bad sperm.

Though with everything, there are women who swear those things gave them a BFP. So who really knows.

The month we got got our BFP we only used conceive plus no soft cups.
I found soft cups uncomfortable. Sperm friendly lube all the way. Also preseed is great aswel.

I'm using both (this is up first cycle TTC #2)... I used the both when conceiving my first so I figured might as well try them both again.

Every time I put the softcup in I get a little worried that I did it wrong and that I trapped the spermies on the wrong side! But i never leak so I guess not lol but it's always in the back of my mind

i used both when TTC my first

I sometimes use both.

I use preseed all the time, but only as a replacement to normal lubricant as I can be quite dry at times, and I only use softcups every now and again when I have to get up straight away after DTD!

I was very busy this month though and used both throughout my fertile period and have a good feeling for this cycle!

Xx

I conceived my first with preseed after 18 months of ttc. Good luck x

i am ging to use it this month.hopefully it will work

Before as a lube, it comes with applicators to insert but we just rub some on my hubby's bits before dtd

Sorry haven't been on for ages....I only used preseed this month and think that AF just coming. Last month I used just soft cups...no luck. Next month might use both

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->