Soft cups or moon/diva cup ?which is better?

dizzyshell

Reaction score
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Ive another thread , asking how to use Soft cups.But after reading the replies a sec ago , it seems ladies are saying softcups are better than moon /diva cups.

I saw the moon cup on sale in BOOTS chemist and its £21 OMG i cant order off line as ive no credit card .So will i be making mistake if i brought the MOONCUP?

Thankyoufor reading xxx

instad cups they get right near your cervix hun x x x

instead cups x bought £7,99 for 6 online x

soft instead cups because they stay closer to your cervix. The diva cups wont do you any good for TTC.

I agree, soft cups. I'm hoping to get some for our next try, unfortunately my payday fell on my O day lol. :) x

I agree. I use a mooncup for AF and it is brilliant, but it'd be pointless for TTC as it sits too low, so wouldn't keep the sperm where they need to be.

Again this maybe a little too much info, but hey ho. I recently went for my first smear test and the nurse said i have a really long erm vagina as in inside, if you know what i mean? lol so erm im really nervous that these would get stuck, as i wouldnt be able to reach in to get them out! xxx

Again this maybe a little too much info, but hey ho. I recently went for my first smear test and the nurse said i have a really long erm vagina as in inside, if you know what i mean? lol so erm im really nervous that these would get stuck, as i wouldnt be able to reach in to get them out! xxx

If you bear down, (a bit like when you go #2- sorry TMI!) you should find that it will come down a bit on its own, and then you can reach a finger up and pull it down and out.
Do you check your cervix? If you can reach your cervix OK then I shouldn't think you'd have a problem. And I'm sure they wouldn't be able to sell them if they was a chance they could get stuck.

soft cups is what i recommend they help everything sit close to the cervix where as diva cup is larger and will be way further down

Mooncups is great for AF but not for TTC as Sommer said, they fit a bit further down

If you bear down, (a bit like when you go #2- sorry TMI!) you should find that it will come down a bit on its own, and then you can reach a finger up and pull it down and out.
Do you check your cervix? If you can reach your cervix OK then I shouldn't think you'd have a problem. And I'm sure they wouldn't be able to sell them if they was a chance they could get stuck.

I've never actually checked my cervix, should you? and what are you looking for?

I might give them a go a bit further down the line, this is only my first month ttc so we will see. thanks though :) xxx

I've never actually checked my cervix, should you? and what are you looking for?

I might give them a go a bit further down the line, this is only my first month ttc so we will see. thanks though :) xxx

Oh no you don't have to, it's just a way of checking fertile signs. Lots of people do, so I was thinking that if you've managed to find your cervix (it can be tricky at first) then you shouldn't have a problem reaching the softcup.

But as it's your first cycle, I don't think you need to worry about your cervix just yet! hehe

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->