Soft cups?

Peanut112

Reaction score
Anyone hear of using SoftCups for TTC? Any results?

Trying them this cycle :shrug:

I've used them a couple times years ago and didn't have any luck- but I wasn't consistent with them! And my husband at the time didn't understand them so he wasn't helpful. I say they are worth a try!!

someone im buddied with got pg first try. i bought a stupid mooncup by mistake and they are not comfy so make sure you get the right one lol

I don't think we have moon cups here? but we do have diva cups... They look intimidating! :p So far, the soft cup is super easy to get in and unnoticeable. Just as easy to remove.

I've used them for a couple cycles! along with pre seed. No luck but I can defiantly see the logic & have head many BFP stories that claim they were all the difference!

I use diva cups for my cycle, I haven't tried them for TTC, (we aren't there yet) but I think they're super comfortable. I don't see why not though! I think they're amazing

Wait, wait. Can someone explain this to me?

Wait, wait. Can someone explain this to me?

I shall do my best!

Instead of using the softcup/diva cup/ etc for periods. A lot of people have been resorting to it for TTC considering it holds all the swimmers inside longer (as opposed to leaking out) supposedly allowing a greater chance of swimmers to make it through to the egg (because they have nowhere else to go)

2 Ways to do it.... You can DTD and THEN put the cup inside (recommended)... Or he can finish in the cup and you can then insert it.

I've heard of people conceiving after their first month of using it,after being told they have fertility issues/low sperm count and months upon months of trying. :shrug: thought Id give it a go.

Yeah The cups basically hold the semen close to the cervix. The way I used them was basically inserting after sex before getting up. It did get a little irritating for me and I did get a little bleeding. During my fertile window I used a total of 3 times and for me it was just a little difficult taking them in and out. (I would leave it in 6 or more hours) I would also put a little pre seed in the cup before insertion.

Yeah The cups basically hold the semen close to the cervix. The way I used them was basically inserting after sex before getting up. It did get a little irritating for me and I did get a little bleeding. During my fertile window I used a total of 3 times and for me it was just a little difficult taking them in and out. (I would leave it in 6 or more hours) I would also put a little pre seed in the cup before insertion.

Did it work for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"