Soft Spot

CountingDown

Reaction score
Hi Ladies

Just wondered if someone could offer me some advice.

I am exclusively bf Olivia but over the weekend she has been quite windy and sicky. I noticed this morning as I was feeding her that her 'soft spot' seemed to have sunk in. She doesnt have any other symptoms of dehydration as we are still getting wet nappies but I just wondered if I should get her checked over??

Thank you

I would just to be sure. it's might be something unrelated to dehydration - she might just be starting with a little something.....there still seems to be a lot of germs about for the time of year I think.

How old is she? Is you MW still coming out to you?? Or you could give the HVs a quick ring before you haul yourselves to the Drs.

Let us know what they say :hug:

Thanks for the reply.

She is just over 3 weeks old. We have been discharged by the midwife but wil give the hv a quick buzz and see what she advises xx

Will let you know what she says x

Hv just called and said to keep an eye on her and perhaps to offer her some cool boiled water at her next feed.

If any other symptoms appear then I am to get her checked over. Feel better now but still worried that she is dehydrated xxx

I thought this of Finn he had some runny poos and I thought it was sunken so I took him in and it turns out it wasnt so I was worried about nothing but glad I took him in, v reassuring.

Glad you called HV in the end, its always best to call or get checked out if your not sure! Better to be safe then sorry! x

Make sure YOU are drinking plenty too honey. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->