Softcup Users: The Official 2010 Testing Thread!!

ooSweetPea

Mommy to 2 35 weekers <3
Reaction score
Welcome to the Official Testing Thread for Softcups Users!!

Post below your testing dates and don't forget to post updates with your BFP or BFN/AF.

If you are using a Mooncup, Divacup, or any other type of cup rather than Softcups let me know that info too!

If you want more information concerning Softcups checkout this thread: Softcups!

Q: Why another Testing Thread?
A: To enable Softcups users and potential users to monitor the success of Softcups in TTC.

January Results:
3 :bfp: ( including 1 :angel: ) / 7 :bfn: = 30% Success Rate

February Results:
:happydance:11 :bfp: ( including 1 :angel: ) / :bfn: 16 = 41% Success Rate :happydance:

March Results:
4 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 17 :bfn: = 19% Success Rate

April Results:
6 :bfp: / 12 :bfn: = 33% Success Rate

May Results:
6 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 11 :bfn: = 35% Success Rate

June Results:
5 :bfp: / 25 :bfn: = 17% Success Rate

July Results:
4 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 18 :bfn: = 18% Success Rate

August Results:
5 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 18 :bfn: = 22% Success Rate

September Results:
4 :bfp: (including 1 :angel: ) / 20 :bfn: = 17% Success Rate

October Results:
:happydance: 6 :bfp: (including 1 :angel:) / 8 :bfn: = 43% Success Rate :happydance:

November Results:
:happydance: 4 :bfp: / 3 :bfn: = 57% Success Rate :happydance:

:flow: December Testers :flow:

Good luck and tons of babydust to all the Softcup Users!

Think I got everything carried over ok, let me know if anything needs to be changed or added!

I hope this is a lucky thread for all of us still waiting on our BFP's, can't wait to see those stats start going up... July seems like a pretty good month already!

I used softcup for the last cycle, and the testing day should have been around Friday July 16, put AF showed up on Monday July 12th, which I suspect was perhaps a chemical pregnancy, or early miscarriage, but I'm not sure. :-(

I will use softcup for the next cycle, and testing day should be around August 13th, Friday.

sweetpea can you change my testing date to the 20th? idk how i was off by 10 days before. i'm supposed to test today but i know its a bfn cos of my chart. boo! i have enough softcups for 2 more cycles after that i won't be using them anymore. i have a feeling i should doing ivf or iui with my condition :wacko:

i used them with morgan and with the mc ive jsut had in july, i be using them again (and pre-seed ) x

please put me down for the 8th of august thanks chick xx

Hi Lisa F

Yes softcups sit higher up so the sperm may be closer to cervix, but when i checked the depth of the softcup with my lunelle they were actually the same, i think the benefits of SC is that you shove them further up.

I use the lunelle and keep it in over night so i am horizonal anyways :)

GL PEEPS!

dnt know when im testing, will let uknow when i O :dance:

sweetpea, nice of you to take over the testing thread. Hope this is one lucky thread!

Hi Guys

im new to all of this and this is my first cycle ttc. im using soft cups and zestica

can you add me to the August list testing on August 12th

Thank you so much
x

Thanks for the new thread sweetpea! I really hope the softcups bring you girls luck like they did for me. We got our BFP on our first cycle using softcups and preseed. Lots of :dust: and GL to everyone. Really hope you get your BFPs soon.

Got everything updated. :thumbup:

medicine - sorry to hear about your possible chemical. :hugs: I have you listed as getting AF since you weren't sure, but let me know if you want me to switch it to :angel:, will certainly do that if you want!

LaPinska - hopefully you'll be getting your BFP within the next two cycles then chick! sorry to hear your chart is misbehaving... mine tricked me this past cycle too.

honey08 - so sorry to hear about your m/c :hugs: I hope that softcups will bring you another BFP very soon!

Mummylou23, CheriRose, MrsEvans - good luck this cycle!

keyahopes - :) thanks, I do hope it is extra lucky for all the ladies!

goldimama - how's it going so far? Hopefully we'll all be following you over to 1st Tri soon!

jennyrenny is a psychic lady i think

ovulated at the weekend and used the last of my softcups! fx this is our month. tested on 30th july coz that's my birthday!!

xxx

I'll be testing soon.. I can't help myself and test early and often, lol!

lisaf, let me know what day you want me to add you onto for testing so you're on the list! :flow:

LaPinska - sorry to hear she got you! :( Short LPs suck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->