Softcups? Doing at home AI

VioletsMommy

Reaction score
So I'm on my 4th cycle of at home AI (last month was a CP) and up until now I've just been using a cup and syringe, but I decided to try the softcup this month after hearing lots of people rave about it... and I'm just not sure I'm doing it right. They didn't arrive until after I met my donor today so I used a syringe, drove home, and inserted the softcup about an hour later. I was reading the directions on how to insert it and I was a little confused because as far as I know there's only one direction to 'insert' something there, lol. Anyways, it's in and I don't think I can feel it but I just don't know how I know if I've actually done it right. I keep feeling like I need to pee, lol.

Has anyone done at home AI with these? Or with a syringe, and can you tell me about your experiences? I meet my donor again tomorrow and the jury is still out on how/if I want to use these.

I'm afraid if I put it in the cup before I insert it, I'll spill it!

Should you still elevate your hips a few minutes if you're using the softcup?

Is it normal for it to be.... icky, when it comes out? lol, I keep being afraid it didn't 'go where it needs to go' because there's fluid when I take it out. But it's not really the same fluid, it's more like EWCM.

It was much easier to put in today than yesterday and than I expected, and much easier to move around and go about my life afterwards than it has been in the past few months with the syringe method. I am really hoping this is the ticket.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->