Softcups (TMI)

OhTheJoy

Reaction score
Hi, has anyone tried softcups? im on my monthly and thought since i got a couple of free samples id like to try them as sanitary towels do my head in.

Now i put it in all is fine an hour later its coming back out. So i readjust it half an hour later i start to feel it again and its popping back out.

At this point ive given up luckily im at home to try it didnt fancy risking it if i was out.

It feels as if its just too big to stay in, is this even possible? am i fitting it wrong? im doing what it says on the instructions.

I was planning on adding this to my TTC after sex but thats gone out of the window lol

Do mooncup do a smaller size or maybe try the reusable ones?

I've never used them for menses, but I use them for TTC. I only had a problem with them coming back out when I didn't get it up far enough and level behind my pubic bone. I have wayyy more success at getting them in evenly when I lay down and do it. (TMI) I'm too tight when I sit or stand to do it, and can't quite get it to sit straight.

I don't think I'd ever use them for menses, they're so messy when you pull them out! But I like them for TTC (even though they're still messy), because I don't have to worry about leaking the "stuff" in bed, or if we dtd during the day.

Sorry to sound dumb but what are softcups, I've seen them mentioned on here but I dont know what they are or what they are for??? :s

Sorry to sound dumb but what are softcups, I've seen them mentioned on here but I dont know what they are or what they are for??? :s

They're for catching menstrual flow instead of tampons or pads. A lot of people also use them for TTC, putting them in after having sex to hold the little swimmers up by the cervix.

https://bepreparedperiod.com/sitemanager/product/Softcup%20Reusable.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"