softcups???

jojo23

mum to 1 angel baby
Reaction score
hey girls so basically i was reading an article where women are using these softcups while TTC instead of using them for their AF. to be honest ive never even heard of them but just wondering if anyone uses them...apparently you insert them after sex to keep everything in. ill try anything at this stage lol xxxxx:hugs:

I tried Instead cups last month along with Preseed and although I just miscarried, I did fall pregnant.

I'd say it's definitely worth a shot, although it was pretty uncomfortable putting it in (and even more so taking it out. I made DH do it!).

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you, hun! :)

I've used them and love them. They definitely keep the :spermy: in. I used mine with preseed.

thanks girls i might give them a go. anything that helps:) good luck to you both xxxx

I tried Instead cups last month along with Preseed and although I just miscarried, I did fall pregnant.

I'd say it's definitely worth a shot, although it was pretty uncomfortable putting it in (and even more so taking it out. I made DH do it!).

Good luck and loads of baby dust to you, hun! :)

Does the softcup need to be used with Preseed or is it tough without it?

I did not use preseed just Instead soft cups and I got pregnant first time using them but I MC too...

I used them once and had trouble getting it out! i think once you are used to them it's fine but it took a while get my finger hooked over it to pull it out! I was really worried and actually phoned DH at work and told him he may have to come home and help me as i was convinced it was never going to come out!

I was a little put off after that experience, but you have just reminded me of them and I may give them a go if this is not our month.

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->