*SOLD* Baby Bjorn - navy carrier

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hayley90

Complete
Reaction score
Hi,

Selling my navy baby bjorn as we have a new carrier now.
£15 plus £3 post.

Its worn, but i will stick it in the washing machine - no scuffs or fraying whatsoever. Good as new after a wash :)

Its this one:
https://www.babybjorn.co.uk/products/baby-carriers/baby-carrier-original/classic/

:D Can post tuesday/wednesday this week, or the weekend. x

Meeeeee!! :D I'll take it!! :D Was going to buy a new one, but this is much cheaper!! :D xx

Yaaay, course you can!! Are you coming on sunday? i cant remember who's dropped out!! If you are, i can bring it then? xx

I don't think I am going to be able to make it now. :( Will confirm for sure though tomorrow if thats ok, and if I can't then will PP you instead. :D xx

ok no worries!! its a little 'faded' as in its not as bright and 'new' blue as it would be in the box, but they get battered anyway and they can go through the machine!!

let me know and i'll get it packed up for you tomorrow :D

Thats fine, we will probably only really use it when we can't take the buggy places, or for my planned walks to lose any baby weight, and for that a new one is abit pricy!! :D

Will update tomorrow. xx

Yeah, its still in perfect condition... we used it for that too!!! for when the pram wasn't good enough haha x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"