Solid smiley on cb digi

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Today i got my solid smiley on the cb advanced digital :happydance:

So do I count today as 1dpo or tomorrow as 1dpo ?

solid smiley means your going ovulate within the next 24-48 hours hun. do you do temps as well? after O your temp will rise and its usually 3 days with a raised temp above the coverline to mean you have defenitely o'd xx

I don't temp, I'm such a bad sleeper and wake every couple of hours :-( my LO has been poorly too for the last week so that's caused me to have broken sleep.

I guess I best DTD tonight then! ;)

yes! your in your most fertile stage so DTD at least once a day for the next 3 days if you can.. or more ;) lol xx

I worry about DTD LOADS as OH was told a few years back that he has a low sperm count, but with our previous pregnancy we fell pregnant second cycle!

Xx

hmm well you could always DTD tonight.. leave tomorrow then do Sunday Morning? That way its giving time to build back up. and still making sure theres plenty there whn the egg comes down? xx

its how i had been doing it when i was DTD #2.. every 2nd day. I will be doing SMEP this cycle.. which is every 2nd day until I o then every day for 2/3 days then miss a day and then one more for good luck lolx

it is lol. oh and i meant after +opk for dtd every day. im glad im temping and things this time.. took 16 months for DS2.... i have stupidly irregular cycles so it makes things a little easier x

thanks hun you too! this could be our month for a little christmas baby... i hope <3

Why do we need to know DPO? I know CD is so you can work out when you O, but is DPO for anything in particular, or just to give more of an idea to yourself of where you are in your cycle?

Just something I like to know, and so I can count down to testing :)

Hi ladies I have been using clearblue digital I am due to ovulate in the next couple of days I keep thinking my smiley face will never come or I worry I will miss it I'm using the clearblue monitor too i wish you ladies luck it would be lovely to have a Christmas baby :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->