Solid smiley on cb digi

How is everyone doing?? Anyone in the tww?? My AF is due 23rd...so I am waiting to see what is in hold for me :)

My AF is due about the 19th ish. How are you? I'm so hoping for a BFP!!

I think I'm gonna try that digital next cycle, are they worth it? I will also continue with the cheap opks, how much did you get it for?

I think I'm gonna try that digital next cycle, are they worth it? I will also continue with the cheap opks, how much did you get it for?

:hi: I got mine for 41 pounds from boots but with that you get 20 test sticks!

My AF s due on 22/23. Have been having all sorts of symptoms I have never experienced. Will just wait until after AF is due to decide what they are. I don't want to raise my hopes as this is my 1st cycle ttc#1 after I came off bcp.

My AF s due on 22/23. Have been having all sorts of symptoms I have never experienced. Will just wait until after AF is due to decide what they are. I don't want to raise my hopes as this is my 1st cycle ttc#1 after I came off bcp.

I'm due around that sort of time too - seems we're all on similar cycles. We opted out of this cycle because of a Christmas due date, so I'm looking forward to AF appearing so at least it means we're in a trying cycle rather than a waiting one :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->