Some bargains at Asda!

Laurenmomma

Reaction score
Just thought id let u no Asda have got a good few bargains on some baby stuff at the minute!

If you are thinkin of using TTCTN Bottles they have a box of 6 for £7.50 which is really good! The teats were also on offer if u wanted to stock up on bigger ones!

I also got the Tommee Tippee nappy wrapper for £3.13 which i no some people dont see the point in (i didnt at first!) but for that price i had to get one just in case (casettes were also on offer!)

If anyone else has found any baragains anywhere feel free to share! x

Ooh thanks, i'll go have a look!

I'm still in awe at the 26p baby wipes in Asda!!! xx

They have avent microwave sterilizer for 9.99 in toys r us on offer :)

ohh yeah and they had the TT steriliser too (electric one) for £23 i think x

is that the nappy wrapper as in the bin thing? I paid £20 for mine! x

They have selected baby clothing reduced to £5 in tescos. Bought another lovely snowsuit for £5 too:thumbup:

yeah the one that wraps nappies individually! i couldnt believe it! £3!!!! i think the cartridges were £7 for 3 so thats like 3 months worth x

God I'l go and look in asda tomo I got my electric ttctn breast pump from there for a tenner on saturday! x

Good bargains! Thanks for sharing!
Wish we had an Asda here, I think I'l have to take a trip up north soon!

I was in asda yesterday and didnt see anything on offer :(

This is my second child and i bought a nappy wrapper bin even after ppl told me it was a waste but i tell u what it was a god send...yeh the nappy bags keep some of the smell in but the bin held all smells in an hubby clemptied and cleaned it once a week,its really handy as can hve it in ur room or whatever room baby is in and the smels stay in :)

Sorry to jump the thread lol i have to go to asda today so gonna av a look at the bargains eeek xxx

i have looked online and nothing on their. :( i can't get to an asda either.

The nappy wrapper was £1.57 on the website but now out of stock! i feel robbed! haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->