Some cow-bag just outbid me on ebay!!!! lol

DMG83

Mum to 1 beautiful girl
Reaction score
So I was getting SUPER excited at the prospect of having 2 "as new" gap maternity tops in a lovely BRIGHT SUMMER style (instead of the black/grey/dull colours that seem to permeate all of the maternity sections online!! :grr:) so it gets to like 20seconds to go and i'm the winner :wohoo: Then some cow-bag outbid me by TWENTY PENCE!!!!! :rofl: :rofl: I was GUTTED, so I bought 5 different tops instead :rofl:

Pointless thread I know :dohh: lol

LOL.....don't you just hate it when that happens.:haha:

I know!!!! I was so excited too!! :rofl: It's a sad life.... :dohh:lol x

Lol, same thing happened to me the other night, I was bidding on a cot bed and got outbid by a pound in the last blimmin minute! Grrrr!x

I was winning the other day on a playpen and some cow sniped me in the very last seconds and won her bid was 7p more then mine i was fuming :rofl:

Let's hope the cow-bag isn't on this forum too :lol: :rofl:

we need to be more sneaky... lol x

ooh that was me.....
JK lol that stinks :hugs:

i HATE getting outbid on there! i got outbid by 20p on a super cute baby grow bag last week i was gutted! i won the nest one but i didn't love that one so much :haha:

Haha im sorry im one of those annoying people who dont bid till like the last 20seconds, if its a ££££ item i put in a test the water bid, then up it later on i sit there watching the clock tic down

I always have my max bid using unpredictable numbers in an attempt to outsmart last minute ninja's. For example £13.37 (unless bidding on geek stuff then 1337 wouldn't work :rofl:)

I always bid stupid high haha to make sure i win if somethings sat at £3.24 i will bid like £10 haha Once i put my first bid at £80 on something still at 99p

I need to learn some new ninja skills... :rofl: i'd be worried i'd win it at like £80 though!!! :dohh:

Well the £80 thing was because that was what i was willing to pay anyway it was something that was like £180 in the shops lmao!! i won for like £12 in the end in the last 5seconds someone bidded to £11

Yeh the best thing to do it put a random few pence onto each bid , like £1.21 or something random, always does the trick!

haha i can just imagine us all outbidding each other on stuff!

Oh, another ebay tip, i search under 'baby' with nothing in the search bar but put nearest first. That way you can collect the item from the local area and save on the postage. Yesterday i picked up 8items of clothing, toys, game etc for £8 (99p each) , had i paid the postage it would have been well over £30! I've also seen loads of stuff that way that i might not have thought of.

I hate it when that happens. Luckily I have figured out the system now though so don't get outbid very much anymore. Pretty much need to wait till the last 3 seconds to put in your bid. Then no one can bid past you but still enough time to put yours in. Sorry to hear you didn't get the tops though.

You guys need to get sniping ! I use justsnipe.com if you cant beat em... join em. You put in your highest bid and it does it for you in the last 5 seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->