Some good news at last - ladies spotting read

hannah22

First time mummy :)
Reaction score
Hi all!

A few of you may have read about my problems with spotting and my long two week wait to have my second scan and see if my pregnancy is 'viable'. Well I went today and midwife found a heartbeat at 6 weeks 3 days :happydance: Although I have been put back from 8 weeks I dont mind too much because I'm the happiest person in the world right now. Hopefully my little sweet pea is sticking :hugs:

I want this to provide some reassurance to those women currently experiencing spotting. I have spotted on off for 2 weeks now and have been worried sick after having had a previous miscarriage but now everything is ok. I know I still have a long way to go to 12 weeks but keep faith that your baby is a fighter :thumbup:

Oh im so happy for you :hugs:
Hopefully all us ladies with spotting will have such brilliant outcomes! :flower:
xx

thanks for this hun, its exactly what i needed to read right now! so chuffed for you!

thanks for this hun, its exactly what i needed to read right now! so chuffed for you!

Awww good I'm glad :hugs: we just don't hear enough happy endings for my liking so thought it would be good to share mine. There is hope :kiss:

Hooray! I bet you're relieved.
My spotting went on for four days, and has now stopped for five days, so I'm hoping everything's okay now.

Best wishes!

Well mine has been off for just over two weeks so I'm sure everything will be fine with you :hugs:

I'm so happy things went well at your scan! I know how scary spotting can be, I experienced it myself at about 6 weeks and cried and cried about it because I kept hearing all these horror stories about bleeding. But it turns out a lot of women experience it and it turns out to be nothing. Congrats, and a happy and healthy 9 months to you and your little bean!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->