some help please

Hotbump

SAHM, student, & wife :)
Reaction score
So i have been thinking all day about what to say in the email im going to send my teachers about how i forgot about school because i had two kids who where sick, i was cleaning after their sick and the house, was trying to find a job and sell avon (which turned out horrible only had one customer), the planning of moving out, family problems....and i just forgot about school i even went from 99lbs to 95lbs in one week :shock: so what should i say in the email and help with examples please! :flower:

Sorry i'm rubbish at sending e-mails, but i'm sure if you say what you've said here then there wouldn't be a problem hun x

the thing is that i dont know how to worded it kwim? Ugh how could i forget about school :dohh: i mean they ugh how hard is to remember that each new week starts monday and ends sunday :dohh:

I'd just apologize for missing the classes and explain your situation.

Dear ______,

Sorry about missing _____ class, I have been very busy with two sick children and moving to a new house. If you could please tell me what assignments I've missed and what I need to catch up on I would greatly appreciate it.

Something like that. It's college, you don't really need to apologize for missing class, but just be sure to find out what you missed and what you need to do to catch up.

i know what assigments i missed i just dont know if they will still let me turn them in since one of them was a quiz and the other was like a dicussion/forum thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->