some mink.....

ablaze

lucky mum of one of each!
Reaction score
stole my bed!!!! :shock:

i got a new bed, and had the old 1 sitting on my shared landing(was w8in for removals to pick it up on 12th) and its gone!!!! its been sat in rain n everythin!!!! i had to bloody pay for it to be removed!!!!! grrrr

Ewwwwww Manky theving gits!!!

Hope they get bedsores lol

xxx

but it was on my landing!!! it musta bn 1 o my neighbours or 1 o their guests :shock:

saying that when we lived in southampton , we put a wardrobe and a chest of drawers out the front ready to be collected.

they were out in the rain for a week , the backs were so soggy they fell apart and the wood had strated to blister. but our neighbours came and took them one evening ad took them in their house lol

dirty scummy twats :rofl::rofl: another time they bloody took a coffee table that cost £100 , it was only by the front door as i had just moved in with elaine and i caught them looking in our bins aswell.

and people ask why we sold the house and bought one here :rofl:

saying that when we lived in southampton , we put a wardrobe and a chest of drawers out the front ready to be collected.

they were out in the rain for a week , the backs were so soggy they fell apart and the wood had strated to blister. but our neighbours came and took them one evening ad took them in their house lol

dirty scummy twats :rofl::rofl: another time they bloody took a coffee table that cost £100 , it was only by the front door as i had just moved in with elaine and i caught them looking in our bins aswell.

and people ask why we sold the house and bought one here :rofl:

I'm from southampton, i can definately relate to these people haha

when we moved from our first house, I hired a skip to get rid of all the crap that we'd been hoarding. Within 30 mins my skip was full - every tom, dick and harry in the street had decided that despite it was me who was paying for it, they would fill it with their crap!

After DH took it all out and lined it all up on the pavement outside of the rightful owners properties, we began to fill the skip with our own rubbish. The thieving gits stole alsorts of crap! Old drawings and paintings that I'd done. Smashed up furniture. General rubbish. Absolutely anything and nothing of any worth. So, my husband poured a bottle of bleach over the contents - it still didn't stop them!!!

I thought I hadn't seen 2nd time daddy post for a while! :rofl:

:rofl: thats what threw me for a loop to... I was like What the Heck! :rofl:

haha sorry my faut for bringing back old posts =[ i did a search for southampton =D haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->