• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Some news pls

MommyTyler

Reaction score
I had some dark red blood when I wiped and the dark brown and then it was gone. Intial hcg Friday 3200, then 3400 ( different doc) then ran Saturday and read 4700. I had a u/s just an empty gestational sac 4.5 mm suppose to be 5w2d should I be alarmed???? 😔 First pregnancy and unsure what to expect. Praying for good news in the coming weeks.

I've spotted multiple times this pregnancy including in the earlier weeks and I went to the Er at what i thought was 6 weeks and 5 days ... they drawled my blood for HCG and it was 15,646 and did an ultrasound but all they saw was an empty sac. No fetal pole no yolk ... it turns out I was only 5 weeks . Try to stay optimistic . Spotting isn't always a bad thing

Your hcg needs to be checked 48hrs apart really to see if it doubles, unfortunately ultrasounds don't show much early on..my scan at 5w6d only showed a sac & yolk. Are they going to rescan in a couple of weeks?

I am originally scheduled for a u/s on 9/14 Im just nervous first baby and hoping all is well with our baby Praying and Worshiping God everyday.

The 14th will be perfect, hopefully you'll get to see baby's heartbeat then..:cloud9:
I was shown the heartbeat at 10weeks but couldn't see what she was talking about :haha: my OH could see it thought.
Good luck & try to stay positive.

Was it an abdominal scan? It really sounds fine for how far along you're supposed to be.. My abdominal scan at 7 weeks had me measuring a week behind with only the sac, then the transvaginal scan showed the fetal pole and everything, but they didn't put me back in dates even though he said "theres no way you can be that far along".. but truly a lot can change very quickly in the early weeks.

The spotting also sounds completely normal

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"