Some people are so irresponsible!!

Vic

Reaction score
I was so mad the other day. i saw a baby outside a corner shop in her pushchair in the blistering cold with no blanket or hat etc, shouting 'nanna, nanna'. The nanna was in the shop for absolutley aaaaages (in which time anything could have happened to the poor baby) and when she came out she crossed the road in front of a car and was beeped at loads.

some people :x

That is absolutely disgusting, i wrap Jack up so well he can barely move!!! and i bet you lot do too

I hate it most when parents have gloves etc.. on but kids just have a little jacket and are shivering :evil:

That is appalling, but at the same time I must admit I dont wrap noah up all that much, he is like his dad in that he has a high body temperature, and doesnt need all that much. Like at night he has just one fleece blanket over him, anymore and he ends up dripping with sweat. I get awfull looks from some people when we are out and he doesnt have a hat on and stuff or just a jumper and no coat, and it really anoys me, once Ieven had an old woman come up to me and say I should have a coat on him, but if I his back ends up wet with sweat which I think is even more likly to give him a chill. So instead I just have to deal with people thinking Im a bad mum.

let them think that the people who know you and love you better, Thats like kacy i will wrap her up but half way where i'm going somewhere she is far too hot she is trying to take her blankets off

i hate seeing cold babies :(

we keep warm by moving but imagine sitting there being pushed with all tnhat wind blowing at you :(

i use the rain cover alot but if not both of mine wear snow suits hats mittens and a cosey toes.

i seen a girl intown yesterday in the buggy with socks on now shoes. my feet were cold and i was walking had boots and socks on..

the other day we were in town Dior wet through her tights were socked so she had on a dress with shoes and bare legs god i felt some people staring so i was rushing saying out loud. "quick its cold" i only had a jumer on with a bra underneth :oops:

i think the worst part was why the hell was the baby outside by herself?? thats horrible :( poor thing. some babies don't need the extra extra layers, but ALL babies need someone with them all the time. i can't even go out unless my oh is home, because i live in an upstairs apt so its impossible for me to bring both kids down at the same time and i don't want to leave one outside while i run to get the other. some people just shouldn't have kids, with all the crime and kidnapping and all that, its just not worth it to leave the baby outside on her/his own stupid lady :(

I hate irresponsible people like that. My partners ex is just the same. for example boxing day she couldnt be bothered to get her ready so she left her in her PJs and sent some clothes only she had sent her a skirt with no tights or nothing and a t-shirt and a cardigan when Chris rang to ask where the rest of her clothes where and her coat she turned round and said... Oh i left it some where the other day and i cant find her others,

Luckily we had bought her some clothes and a new coat for christmas but a little thought to her daughters well being wouldnt do any harm would it? We always wrap her up warm when she is with us... even in the car. Its much easier to take items off if they get too hot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->