• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

some people dont deserve children!!

Dionne

Reaction score
i was in Primark yesterday getting changed in the changing rooms the kids were with me
some girl and her mates came in with their children one girl was screaming at her son being sooooo nasty, he was being naughty swearing at her but she screamed at him

"if you dont f'ing shut it im gona bust ya lip"

he then started shouting "daddy"
she screamed back
"ya dads got fleas and he is a nigga so shut ya mouth"
(she was halfcast her son was too)

she was so nasty to him, then all of a sudden she screamed at him so loud, where her voice was going and you could hardly understand what she said something like
"im gona f'ing punch you one in a min"
then next min i heard "you lil twat now you have pissed yaself"

it was horrible i had all tears in my eyes. my kids looked so scared, Dior clinged on to me

when i came out the entire shop was staring at me think they thought it was me, i just stormed out and said out loud

"some people dont deserve kids"

every one looked so shocked then she came marching out draging her son saying to him "look now every one can see you have pissed ya self"

and off they went :(

what chance does the poor little boy have in life :(

:cry: That is horible. That poor little boy.

Poor kiddie :shock: An eek at scaring your kids too.

Aww poor little boy .. bless his heart he must have been terrified!! People like that make me sick .. who the hell do they think they are talking to a child like that and scaring them so much that they wet themselves!!

Bloody hate people like that ...

Hope your LO's ok hun xxx

awwww thats awful :cry: it upsets me when i see and/or hear things like that

oh my god thats horrible that poor little boy

funny you should say this. I heard something like this in town and I went straight up to the woman and said what everyone was thinking,she turned abusive on me and when I started laughing at her she walked away.

makes me sick, there was a woman last winter with babe in pushchair in sleepsuit with no blanket and raincover and its hand were blue so I had go at her an all. Bloody stupid women.

bex

sadly thts an all to common sight where i work :( some people just dont realise how truly rewarding it is having kids!

oh my word i cannot believe people like that have children. her neighbours and family must know what she's like. y doesnt someone say something to social services?

oh my word i cannot believe people like that have children. her neighbours and family must know what she's like. y doesnt someone say something to social services?
They might not think its wrong - perhapsshe learnt her behaviour from them???

yeah, thats true beanie :(

I probably wont turn out to be the best-est parent in the world, but I am gob-smacked at how people can use such foul language towards their own children [or any children for that matter].

I have to deal with teenagers each day [tho in 4 more days, I wont - woohoo - until i have my own that is :S :S] but its just beyond when people use that sort of language toward their own flesh 'n' blood.

Nath.

i would not know whyere to put myself is that was me thats horrible

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"