some people have it so easy

kirstr1984

tobys mom
Reaction score
My brother has just announced that they are pregnant. Honeymoon baby, first month of trying. I should be happy but I feel bitter. He gets everything he wants so easy and I have to fight for everything.
Grrrr life's such a Bitch sometimes

I can relate, too. My husband's brother announced their pregnancy after 4 months of marriage, living in adult only housing and with him having a job only a week before they got married. While we are trying to do the smart thing, which is fix up the house that we own, save some money and such and we have both been working for years and have been married since 2011.

:hugs:

My cousin is the same. She is in an abusive on/off relationship, lost her job cos of this man and had to sell her home (although I think she was going to sell anyway, as she bought it with her ex) as she fell behind on her mortgage, relies on her mum and dad for money when she's not with him. She had a miscarriage about 6 months ago and it hit her really hard. She's now pregnant again, yet to have her dating scan. But still jobless, penniless and living with her parents.

I had a bit of a rant on another thread about her, but she wants my support apparently - I've not had chance to see her yet since finding out she was pregnant - and whilst I will give her my support completely, by there for her, whatever she wants, it's taking time for me to come to terms with the fact that she has just announced what I so desperately want.

This girl who lives across the street from us had triplets last summer and is pregnant with her fourth. This time I don't feel jealous.

I do feel a bit jealous of two women who work at the gym I go to.The manager just recently had a baby girl and the woman who works at the front desk is due the 28th of this month with a boy. I keep telling myself that I'll have children when it's meant to happen. I don't have much patience for some things though.

Oh my goodness, Tverb. I'm definitely not going to feel jealous of the girl across the road from you. She must already have her hands full, let alone with a fourth on the way.

Yeah having three or four children like that would drive me nuts. :wacko:

Me too, I can't imagine why she would want a fourth and so soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->