Some strange little pains..help?

NewToThis_x

Reaction score
Hey ladies,
Iv been getting these like strange pains, like aches now and agen..not like period pains just strange aches..no bleeding or anything and its not reeeally bad pains just annoying now and agen throughout the day...is this normal? anyone else got this? Probly me just being paranoid but any thoughts welcome :)
Thanks x

I get all sorts of niggling aches and pains.... it's just your womb expanding and your body getting ready for your little baby I think x

I get all sorts of niggling aches and pains.... it's just your womb expanding and your body getting ready for your little baby I think x

ok thanks..i thought that..just thought id check up with people on here though lol not to worried..was just wondering what was going on lol
x

Oh yes, I get little pains every now and then. My mom thinks I am crazy for saying this but I can feel the baby attached to me. I swear it! Haha. Anyways, your going to feel all kinds of different pains, cramps, and tingles along the way. It is your little bean growing inside of you. :happydance:

Stretching pains are common in the First Tri, I get 'em all the time. Most of the time when I cough, sneeze, stretch to hard or move to fast I'll get some kinda twinge. All perfectly normal :D

Im having alot of pulling type pains...Im sure its just round ligament pain (and alot of gas pains)omg,the gas pains are unbearable

yeah i feel the weird pains every now and agian also. sometimes its like a cramp sometimes just a pain .. others a little ache but its just the baby .. i actually read up that you get pains in the beggining of the pregnancy and its actually the baby attaching itself to the uterus wall .. soo maybe that might be something your feeling. not really 100% about it but it is something i read up online because i got worried with the pains i was feeling. but yeah it is just your baby growing inside of you!

I am just wondering when you are saying strange little pains. I would say my tummy is sore. Does anyone know what I mean with that? I have a sore tummy that sometimes is more sore than others. I am not even sure I am pregnant yet but very tired and have a sore tummy. Definately not cramping though.

My cervix has an intermitant niggle, not so much a pain, but not comfortable.
It's really starting to get on my nerves.
At first I had cystitis, and that was a similar feeling, plus the bladder feeling, but this cervical niggle has stayed :(

I looked online and it says the cervix moves and softens and all sorts, I guess it's got its work cut out for itself eh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->