• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Some TLC needed

UKmum

Reaction score
Hey ladies

No point to this thread at all just wanted to moan as I am in all alone tonight and feel like pants...

I left early from work today as I felt really unwell and I just cant seem to shake it off. I posted the other day about symptoms and that as my last AF started 4th aug (although this is the first month off the pill)..Its been driving my crazy - am I just making up the symptoms to make me feel better ?!?!

I did a test last thursday and it was neg (guess I just couldnt wait!!)

Like I said no point to thread just wanted to talk to people that knew what I was one about - on about an emotional rollercoaster...

xx

Sorry you are feeling ill :hugs: and you are right- we know how you are feeling as far as emotional rollercoasters go

Hi we all need a moan now and again. it defo makes me feel better. it is such a rollercoaster of emotions ttc the first month is the hardest as your cycle can take time to settle down but on the other hand my friend didnt think she would get pregnant the first month and she did with both her kids so good luck.:hugs:

aww sweetheart
ttc is one long bumpy ride

sending hugs and :dust:

Sorry you're feeling rough! :hugs: Hopefully it'll all be worth it in the end with a :bfp:

Just wanted to let you know that you are not alone in how you feel! I am in my first cycle too, and have loads of symptoms. I dunno if I am just imagining them, just the same. And today (at 10dpo) I done a test. Yup it was negative but I couldn't hold myself back and I have promised myself that I will not test until I think my period is due on Sunday.

Hope you feel better soon, a BFP would make it all the better. I know how you feel chick :dust: to us all x

Thanks all... This forum is great, everyone is so nice... Off to bed though I have been sleeping almost all night anywho !!

Baby dust and wishes to all x

me too, seem to be having phantom Preg in month 1

Baby dust to everyone xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"