Somebody please interpret my temps?(chart pic)

sweetiepie75

Reaction score
Hey all. Ok, so I think I O'd on the 9th. Prior to that my temps were all 97.2. Around 1dpo they jumped to 97.7 and then this morning it is 98.8. The 9th was O pain as well. What do my temps mean? Just that I O'd or is that a positive sign? That so far makes, I think 3 days above coverline with today being my biggest spike. Thanks for your help.

It just means u Oed. If it stays in that range for another 6-7 days, it could be a good sign but right now is too early to say. Can u post ur chart link so I can see it? There's also SO many things that can affect ur temps so ur temp could go back down lower tomorrow. I read that one SINGLE low or high temp carries no meaning and is usually due to an inconsistency as in room temp or weather change and other things like that that can affect bbt. And at 2dpo, O hasn't even been 100% for sure confirmed yet. After another high temp tomorrow, ull know for sure that u oed. Sometimes temps will rise and come back down due to delayed O, that's why they need 3 high temps to confirm:). FX ur temp stays in the high 98's! Hopefully ull get ur bfp! :) good Luck!

Here's the link! Thank you. Today is still higher then my average. I'm hoping it stays that way.
My Ovulation Chart

Dang it, that's not my chart link. It's just a ticker. I'll try again.

I just wanted to tell you that I love your avatar picture. It makes me happy. Good luck this cycle!

Ok so yea looking at ur chart, you are 5dpo and yest that spike was probably just hormones related or maybe warmer in ur bedroom than usual..? Ur chart looks good tho :). If it goes back up, that'd b even better but I have seen so many BFP charts in the FF chart gallery with spikes instead of a dip like urs and then it'll drop back down, stabilize and they get a bfp but it can also just happen for no reason. If u look at my past charts, there's some where my temp spiked wayyy up and then right back down and it didn't mean anything. Also I learned from temping, sometimes I get a warning of when I'm going to be sick in some sort of way whether its a cold or a bug because ur temp will go up when its fighting off illness's or infections so if I get one random high temp, I prepare myself for a cold just incase lol. There's so much you can learn about urself through bbt! I love how u have flat temps. I feel like it means ur hormones are really stable and ive always wanted flat temps lol. Good luck hun!

Oh yeah, like completely even at around 97.2 most of the time. But I think it's because of a whole host of things. I'm sitting a lot during the day and I'm a veggie eater with a baseline extremely low blood pressure. I think I'm just weird! LOL Had my thyroid checked last year and doc said it's like an 18 year olds. Which is awesome! I keep waiting for my age to hit me hard, but so far, it hasn't. I was told I would gain weight over 35, never happened. I have the mind set now, that docs don't know everything. I'm hoping they are also wrong about a steep fertility decline in the late 30's.
Interestingly, I've got some serious left sided pain today, so I'm gonna chalk it up to a good thing. It's not O, my own pain feels different. And I have creamy cm, not EWCM. So I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Just for giggles I've been temping periodically throughout the day, as I recall my other pg's, my temps were constantly higher. I'm keeping steady over 98.5, and normally I can't get over 97.7 when active. I'm hoping it's a good sign and not just warmer weather.

FX for u! Il be stalking! :)
How long have u been trying? If u dont mind me asking..

This is cycle 2. Last cycle we really didn't cover the whole fertile window. I was tired and crabby. I think this cycle we did, but who knows. My age is now a factor. Last baby I was 29. Funny thing is, we are more financially stable now, then when we had the others. But now I guess I'm considered 'old'. I just can wrap my brain around 'advanced maternal age'. I don't see how there could be any such thing. If we haven't hit menopause, then we're not to old for a baby. Average life span being around 80, I don't see what the problem is? But there are so many depressing articles out there! Some are downright cruel! They blast a woman who even considers it, like somehow they'll give birth and immediately drop dead and leave the baby an orphan! Everyone I know doesn't even retire until their late 60's anymore. My SIL didn't have her first till she was 36. Three of my neighbors were over 40. And yet the statistics that are often quoted on the net make it all doomy and gloomy. Makes me feel like I have to rush. I just want to go with the flow. With the others, zero stress in that area. This time there's more pressure. I guess only time will tell. I'm just feeling deflated. The articles make it seem like at 39 were are haggard wrinkly old women. That couldn't be further from the truth! No greys, no wrinkles and healthy. I have way more energy now. Honestly, age is a state of mind.
Oh well, for now I'm ignoring the gloomy gusses and keeping my fingers crossed. I figure we'll go until I hit the end of 39. I'm almost 39 now. So maybe a year. After that we can re-visit. I sincerely hope you gals get your BFP's as well. It would be wonderful if we all just got knocked up this month! LOL
Thanks for you insight!

Honestly, the only thing at your age that I was told is that you just need to make sure u eat healthy, and take lots of folic acid/prenatals while trying because the a big thing they worry about (besides obv the health of the woman who may have diabetes, high blood pressure, and other health factors as it is.) but from what I learned in school, it had alot to do with the health of the eggs because of not all of them being as "healthy" as they should be which can potentially cause issues BUT like I said, even tho they say 35+, at your age, u dont have to worry about stuff like that even a 1/4 as much. From what I was taught, they like to assist women 35+ with meds that can help an egg mature healthier /have a stronger O BUT if u conceive on your own before the "6 month" period or even a few months longer, clearly ur eggs were pretty darn good! So FX for that! But yea from what i learned, usually issue with abnormalities of eggs are seen in women 45+ causing birth defect SOMETIMES (obv not always but the chances increase is all for women OLDER than u). So as u said, I think u will be just fine but I wanted to share what I had learned in school so u kinda understood better why they say things they do. Dont lets it worry u. As u know and said, many ppl have babies past the age of 40 and if they can so it, so can you and u'll have a perfectly healthy baby. They just try and help women sooner when they are 35+ because they dont want any risks to increase IF something changed with the womans health and stuff like that... I guess that's a pretty good way to explain it :) it always takes me awhile to get the words im searching for out! Lol. But yes, I think u will be pregnant in no time! How long has it been since u had ur last baby? I'm jw because IF you don't get pregnant within the 6 months, I highly recommend at that point asking for an HSG because I don't think u have a blocked tube but its something that can help "clear the Cobb webs" or so to speak (lol). But id just tell ur doc, if they dont recommend it first, that u would like to have one done just to check because my doc told me 60% of "unexplained infertility" can be fixed by a simple dye test for u tubes since the dye will usually push out any icky fluids or blockages and will up ur chances by 25% for 3 cycles (so 45% chance instead of 20%) Helpfully it doesn't even get to that point for u but its something I figured I'd tell u about so u know for a "back up plan" and if u have a cool doc, u could get one done sooner to potentially speed up the process of ttc lol. Sry I'm bored and basically telling u 20% of what I've learned in the past yr of actively trying lol :p if u ever have any questions, dont hesitate to ask. I know uve made a baby once on ur own but id me more then happy to share any info possible :) GL hun!!

Thanks Aiden's Mommy. My youngest is 9, so it's been a while! LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"