Somebody please save me!!!!

Mazzle

Reaction score
I'm supposed to be induced today, but I have to ring the ward at 10am to check they have a bed for me available- if not I will just have to ring in throughout the day until they can accommodate me...

My waters went on Monday at 5, and I've been having contractions since then (every 7-10mins). I had a sweep yesterday, where I was 2cm dilated, but it hasn't kick started labour yet- contractions are a lot more painful, but now irregular! Sometimes every 5 mins, sometimes every 15- so I don't feel like I'm in established labour so can't go straight to L&D.

I'm just exhausted- contracting nearly 2 days straight has meant very little sleep, and the thought of doing this for days more while I wait for induction is so demoralising!!

Please keep your fingers crossed for me that I can have my baby/be induced today!!! :(

Xx

That sucks Hun. Don't understand why they can't just ring you when a bed is available! Good luck Honey. Xx

Good luck. Lets hope baby comes soon. Can you not try go straight to L&D? My midwife told me that if waters broke more than 24 hours ago, you need to be monitored in case of infection. I'm not in the UK though so maybe they do it differently there. Either way, fingers crossed baby comes soon and they find you a bed. x

I agree with above. I was told that as soon as waters break you need to go in to be checked. That;s what i had to do last time! Good luck x x x

Get bouncing on a ball and maybe try walking about if you can to get things moving?!
Feel awful for you fingers crossed it all happens soon xxxx

Thanks all- been told there's a bed for me now so on my way in!! They treating me as priority due to length of time since my waters went. Fingers crossed they can get me on a drip soon, as these irregular contractions are killing me!! Need sleep.....xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->