Somebody slap me!

bluebumble

Mummy to a gorgeous girl
Reaction score
Ok I am only 8dpo and confess I am a complete poas addict. I poas (ic) his morning and have a very faint but thick line. Could this be an evap?

I only have one more ic left and really really want to hold my pee and test later but know I should wait until Saturday. Someone slap me and tell me not to do it :haha:

:dohh: Slap!!!! Don't do it!!!

:haha:

You know you'll only drive yourself around the bend! :nope:

I'm at exactly the same po stage actually. I'm not testing because the odds are low for me - it's our first month NTNP, got some weird symptoms, and I'm curious more than anything O:)

I did consider POAS this morning, but at 7-8 days it really is too early and would be a total waste of money.

Hang on in there!

I'm at exactly the same po stage actually. I'm not testing because the odds are low for me - it's our first month NTNP, got some weird symptoms, and I'm curious more than anything O:)

I did consider POAS this morning, but at 7-8 days it really is too early and would be a total waste of money.

Hang on in there!

Good luck! When are you going to test?

:dust:

The symptoms I had early on have subsided a bit now. I usually get pre-period cramping which is very recognisable so if I get that I probably won't bother to test until AF is due (around the 14th) as I'll be almost 100% sure I'm not knocked up.

On the other hand if I start getting other weird symptoms over the next few days I might test on Monday or Tuesday of next week.

It's amazing how long 2 weeks can seem!! Lol.

Best of luck to you too - hope you get your BFP!!

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->