Someone grabbed my pram with baby in and walked away

Lunabelle

Mother of one
Reaction score
So I was in a shop this afternoon picking some snacks up when a man walked over to my pram where my baby was and started to walk away. He only took a few steps before I shouted at him and he was very apologetic and said he thought it was his trolly. I didn’t say much to him but hurried getting the shopping and going and making sure he wasn’t following us.

My MIL thinks I should report it to the police. I’m thinking there’s no chance really he could walk away from a big supermarket chain with someones baby, could he?? I mean there’s cctv everywhere and security at door, it would be quite long for me not to notice and a pram is obvious it has been taken it’s not like a toddler that could have walked off. So I am thinking it probably was innocent, but so creepy. What do you all think? Could you accidentally grab someone pram and think it’s a trolly and even take a few steps without realising? Only to realise when the mother shouts at you? Even the feel of the pram is soft whereas the trolly is a hard plastic. Just very strange.

not sure I will be shopping there again and definitely going to be putting the lock on more. I think I will just do home deliveries now rather than shop with kids.

That’s very scary. I’d report it. I’m always worried about that happening if I walk away from my pram for a moment.

Wow that’s so scary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->