Someone help me please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pleasehelpm3

Reaction score
Me (16) and my boyfriend (18) just had sex for the first time (unprotected, please don't judge) on the 27 of July. He entered for only 10 seconds at a time then pulled out, this happened about 4 times. He said he is 110% positive he didn't leak or anything inside me because he came when we did oral. We had sex the next day, but used a condom, and he didn't even cum in the condom. He never ejaculated anywhere near my southern region.

I'm desperately scared though that he could have leaked and didn't know it. I can't tell if I have a missed period, because we first had sex on the day my period was supposed to start. My last period in June was late by 10 days because I'm active with sports. Now my period is late by 5 days, but I don't know if it is because I'm stressing like crazy or it's because I'm now pregnant. I can't have a baby. I have sports and school to worry about, and yes I know, I should have been protected. But I'm like 100% sure I'm not pregnant since he didn't ejaculate near my southern areas. I JUST NEED HELP AND ASSURANCE FROM SOMEONE...:nope::cry:

Hi,
The only way to know for sure is to do a pregnancy test. Your period could be late because you are worrying ect and like you said last month was late too. If I was you I would wait and see if it arrives if it still hasn't after 21days (of the date you had intercourse) I would then do a test.

I would say if all the info is correct then the chance of oregnancy is very slim so try not to worry yourself to much :hugs:

Just for future reference men also release pre cum - so although he may not of thought he came, he may have leaked without knowing.

Xxx

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back