Someone help me!! ;(

Taloulah

Reaction score
Everyone around me thinks I'm over reacting but they have no clue! So few days ago I had mild cramping nothing to winge about yesterday got worse but was completely gone by evening then this morning that was it I was hit bad wid the pain period came but I have been in floods of tears it's so bad taken pain killers but not working! It really hurts all down my legs my front sides n lower back, couldn't even eat my tea because I was crying so much. What can I do :'(

Have you called your doctor? If it continues maybe go to an urgent care clinic to make sure everything internal is ok. I'm sorry you're in so much pain.

Oh no, so sorry you're suffering hun! Getting af when ttc is bad enough, but being in agony makes it even harder to cope with *hugs* It could just be a mother of an af (I've had awful ones in the past) It could unfortunately be a chemical or an early mc :( Or do you possibly have endometriosis. I definitely think it's worth a trip to the docs. Good luck sweetheart x x

Thank you guys, it is really bad never had the pain like this before, I also feel sick, and my legs are like jelly feel so weak. Pain is in bare able! Can't sit down can't lay down can't stand up ;( I have ploycystic ovaries but the pain is more where my uterus is my front area my lower back n just every where else in the area. I really want to go to a n e but don't want to look stupid :( xx

You won't look stupid, pain like this needs checking out. How many dpo were you when af started?

Get yourself to A&E lady! You shouldn't be going through this. You won't look stupid. You'll be glad you went and got it sorted x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->