someone help me...

alyak

Reaction score
Hello ladies :)
I was wondering if you all could prob put my mind to ease or keep me busy with your stories. I have a couple of questions...

So my AF came May 6 til the 11.
I did the "deed" 11,13,14,15 and 16.

According to my tracker I was suppose to ovulate on Friday the 16. I really couldn't check my CM due to having unprotected sex and yeah it being kinda a mess (so sorry tmi!).

On Friday I noticed really faint cramps on my left side. I bought a OPK test (not 100% sure if I ovulated Friday) and took it Saturday and it's been negative ever since. Since Saturday my CM is creamy and white. I also started to temp today and it came out to be 97.9, and since I just started I really don't have much to compare to.

My symptoms are only cramps on the left side that I still have til today, creamy CM, and my breast are getting bigger. My AF is suppose to come around the 29th. I've been having trouble sleeping but I'm so tired during the day (possibly because of my lack of sleep) I haven't had much of an appetite either.

Have any of you had CM like this after you ovulated or became pregnant (if you have kids already) ... Is my temp low even if I did ovulate? I'm sorry for the all the questions ... I had a surprise pregnancy that's ended up as a mc three years ago and wasn't ttc so I've never done any of this. Any stories or feedback would be very appreciated! Sorry for the long post!

Temps mean nothing if you dont track the whole cycle because there needs to be a rise.

Typically opks should only last a day or two then the lh hormone would be gone again.

Im gathering the opk wasn't positive on saturday?
If you did O on friday your dtd looks good in terms of doing all you could. But unfortunately theres no way to confirm or even guess when you did O based on what you said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->