Someone help please!

lm3898

Trying for a 3rd!
Reaction score
We’re trying for baby three so you think I would know by now LOL, a few weeks ago I went off the yaz birth control pill as we decided to start trying. This was about 10 days into the pill pack...

I bought ovulation strips and started peeing on them because I was told that stopping the pill mid pack can bring on ovulation and sure enough, last Wednesday, the strip turned positive. I also had extra vaginal mucus. I thought I was doing the two week wait when lo and behold, today, the ovulation strips once again turned blaringly positive. I am, what I think to be, eight days past ovulation...I have super tender breasts, and i’ve had a twinge in my lower abdomen almost like gas for the last few days.

Either I never ovulated eight days ago, and I’m about to ovulate or I have early onset pregnancy symptoms and maybe the ovulation test is picking it up? I took a pregnancy test this morning which was completely negative.

Has anyone else been in the same boat?

Are tender breasts a sign of ovulation?

Sounds like your about to ovulate only way to know for sure is by temping and charting bbt. Ovulation kits can pick up on any lh surge . It usually takes ur body time to get birth control out your system. But ya never know i guesd GL

For me there are two times my breasts hurt lol right before my period or when I'm pregnant. Ovulation they dont hurt, are you familiar with your discharge or no? I mean I'm a weirdo and I poas addict and im 8dpo and pretty sure I just got a faint positive. But if you're curious maybe take an .88 cent walmart test? Those are always my go to. I hope that helped answer in some way! Fx for you.

Sounds like you're close to ovulation. Good luck :)

Sudden tender breasts has always been one of the ways that I know that ovulation has taken place. They then stay tender until a day or two into AF. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->