Someone help! Super curious girl here!

Mpinkgirl1

Reaction score
I think I may be pregnant but I need a second opinion. I had sex on my predicted ovulation date. (which was thanksgiving), I am expecting a period in 2 days but I am having the following symptoms.... about a week ago I've been very tired and bloated. I have been yawning all day and never feel energized. I've been eating and drinking more, around 5-6 days before my period (or missed period), I experienced mild cramping for about two days. I've also been experiencing constipation, mucus in my urine and as of yesterday, in my stool (and when I cant poop the mucus comes out anyways in flatulence), for the past day or to but especially today ive been very very gassy, and starting today I've been urinating almost every hour without even drinking that many fluids. I've been writing down the times I have been urinating and all. I have never had any of these symptoms before my menstrual before. I usually just get cramping a day before for a little and thats it. and I walk a lot too which I thought would help the cramping. the cramps I experienced 5& 6 days before my period weren't as bad as period cramps but they we're mild. I took an early pregnancy test 5 days before my missed period and it came out negative but I think I just tested too early.

Sorry for the length! Just wanna know what you guys might think and if you had similar symptoms!

You def need to re test. I had so many symptoms last month and nothing came of it. Sometimes your body can just change. However, you very well could be. The symptoms look good. Gl and keep us updated!

I would wait 2 days and retest. Good luck!

Thanks everyone!

Update: I tested yesterday just outta curiosity and still got a BFN :( but at night I checked my areolas before bed and all my montgomery glands were sticking out A LOT and hurt to the touch. My breasts, though, arent in any pain. Anybody had this symptom?

Update: its 15dpo for me and I was supposed to start AF today... Woke up cramping and spotted about an hour after I woke up (after my first urination for the day), then later in the day it turned to bleeding, but not as heavy as AF... Still urinating every hour or so. I never get spotting before AF and my first day is generally very very heavy. Im not sure what to think and I'm trying not to get discouraged but I would like to know if anyone has had this problem or even a little insight would help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->