someone help?! what is going on??

Erk4366

Reaction score
okay so, my last normal period was from 11.22-11.25
then, 11 days early, I got some sort of weird period from 12.8-12.11
ever since it ended, I've been having loads of ewcm.
What the heck is going on??? someone please help!

Was it heavy? Light?
Might be implantation bleeding.
Have u had this before?
I would test im a couple days

no, this has never happened before. my periods always come 4 weeks minus 1 day from the start of the last. every time! it was light compared to a normal period, but not "spotting"-light. and I normally ovulate one week after my period ends, not 2 weeks like normal people.

Hmmm i would get a test. Still could be implantation bleeding or possibly even.ovulation.bleeding. Have u been ttc or ntnp? (i mean is.it a possibilty your pregnant?)

My normal period should start the 19tj... If nothing happens by then, I'll test. I hate being discouraged! And yes, we're not trying but not preventing

I know the feeling. Im in my tww right now. Stressful! But also excited :) ive been ttc for 4 months now so when af arrives its such a blow. Discouraging! Gl hun. Keep me posted!

thanks, I sure will! good luck to you too!

just an update -- I threw up yesterday morning, which is really strange for me. took a test, it was negative. my regular period should have started today, and it hasn't... ugh. so strange.

Hmmm that is very weird. Maybe wait a couple daya and try again. You may have caught something or you are to early to test.

that whole "period" thing in the middle of December is really throwing me off. now I have no idea when my actual period is supposed to come... I'm so messed up now! ugh!

Omg i bet you are so fristerated! U poor girl. I wpuld be so confused! Keep me posted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->