Someone please help me any advice so confused

Al4321

Reaction score
So im nearly 6 weeks pregnant hey thought I had ectopic but scan today revealed 11mm sac in my womb with 4mm yolk sac and 2mm embryo but couldn't see heartbeat yet.

I had a ruptured ovarian cyst last week I spent the week in hospital. They checked my ovary today where it burst and have said its sill really massively inflamed but no cysts but loads of fluid still around my ovary. They re scan me again in a week she done tests for infections even bloody stds which I've never had in my life!

Im so worried I don't know what to think or why this is happening could it be that the ovary just hasn't settled back down yet after the cyst burst or am I clinging to hope that it's just that and nothing serious
:nope:

I'm so sorry I have no advice to give but didn't want to read and run. It sounds like your scan was good and bubs is on track hope your next scan shows some more answers

Same. I don't have answers, but I'm thinking of you both. Sounds like baby is doing well, despite!

Don't know much about burst cysts but did a quick Google and seems it takes 7-10 for the fluid to start going down. Hope you're recovered soon, it doesn't sound pleasant.

Re the scan, all sounds good with your little bean. Hopefully next week you'll see a lovely little heartbeat x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->