SOMEONE PLEASE HELP...Positive or Negative??? GRRRRRR (both dark lines)

Ttc29yrl8r

Reaction score
I had 2 positive tests two days in a row and then 2 negative tests the last two days. My temp has not increased at all and i am not showing ovulation according to bbt so I decided to test again today and got this. I do not have pcos so unsure why i would have multiple spikes in LH and pos ov test. Can someone please tell me if this looks positive or if one line is lighter than the other. It appears this way in person but the lines are pretty dark either way.

Attachments

• ovulation test.jpg
    ovulation test.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 15
The bottom line looks darker, but the way you have your test in the pic....I can't tell which is the control line and which is the test line. If the test line is on the bottom, they you have a BFP....if it's on the top, then you are either about to O, or done Oing.

here is a repost of the pic

Attachments

• ov test.jpg
    ov test.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 12
The bottom line looks darker, but the way you have your test in the pic....I can't tell which is the control line and which is the test line. If the test line is on the bottom, they you have a BFP....if it's on the top, then you are either about to O, or done Oing.

thank you for looking for me:flower:

I think the left is the test line, right? In that case - positive! :happydance: Get to :sex:!! Good luck.

I'm having the same issue :wacko:
I'll give you the advice I'm going to take myself - keep on bd'ing just in case!
GL and lots of baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"