• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Someone please help

proudmummy

Proud mummy to my 2 boys
Reaction score
These are my last 3 ov tests. Yesterday I had cramps and ewcm. Me and hubby have decided to have a break from our marriage as he has decided he does not want another baby. This is after nearly a year of him changing his mind over and over again. 2 months ago I made an appointment to have the coil out and he changed his mind again. So i cancelled it and the next day he told me to rebook it. He has spent all month telling me he couldn't wait to have a baby and rubbing my belly. Then this morning he tells me he has changed his mind again. I can't live like this. We last had sex Wednesday so I'm worried I could have already conceived.

Attachments

• Collage 2014-04-26 11_37_16-1.jpg
    Collage 2014-04-26 11_37_16-1.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 6
www hun im so so sorry hes messing you around! looks like your friday test was positive.. so youd expect to Ov today or tomorrow.. it is a possibility that you could conceive hun. :hugs: he is an arse for doing this to you :hugs: xx

I agree that Fridays test looks near positive, what an idiot he is for messing you around like this, it's not fair at all. I hope you get what you are wanting and manage to sort things out :hugs:

Friday's test looks almost positive. Sorry to hear you husband is like that :hugs: hopefully everything will work out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"