someone please help.

zarax

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

i have been trying to concieve for just over 3 years, with nothing i found out about severn months ago that i had polycystic ovaries but not the syndrome. my doctors told me they were not worried and i do ovulate. my periods before finding out about the pco were around 40 day cycles weirdly since that they have been between 26-30 day cycles. well yesterday it got to day 35 so i though well i have nothing to kose if i did a test and it come back as a faint positive i did 4 more cheap tests all from different shops and they all are faint positives. i did a clear blue digital and it said not pregnant? What are my chances of actually being pregnant 5 faint positives and 1 expensive digital saying not pregnant. Just very shocked as never thought it would happen.

every answer and any advice would be very appreicated as i do not know what to believe.
Thank you

Zara.x

I believe digitals are not as sensitive as some other tests. I suggest waiting a day or so and retesting

Thank you for your reply. i thought that could be the case. maybe its very early that pregnancy hormone isnt strong enough for the digital test.

yes they are not sensitive ..try First response...5 Ic's is a good thing...Good luck

The clearblue brand is also known to be less sensitive than others so its probably just quite early. Sounds to me like you are pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->