Someone please help !!

Natty_babez

Alexa-Jayne & Daisy-Mae
Reaction score
I feel sick writing this !!

I got my bfp yesterday and today this morning when I wiped I noticed brown discharge. I mentioned it to my doctor when I spoke to her this morning and to the early pregnancy unit as I needed to be booked in for an early scan due to risk of ectopic pregnancy and the nurse said it could possibly be implantation bleeding as I'm only 5 weeks but she wasn't to concerned ... To be fair I wasn't to concerned as I remember having spotting for a morning when I was pregnant with my little girl.

I've had this spotting all day and it has left a slight mark in my underwear BUT just been to the toilet now and it's turned to light pink and this is what has scared me the most I've wiped and a small clot also came out id say the size of a 5 pence piece !!! I wiped after and the pink spotting was going away and no more clots after this one I wiped away but I'm shaking now !!

I've been googling it all day which I know is the worst thing I can do but I'm so scared I don't want to lose this baby and I am desperate for everything to be ok but I'm so scared now because of this clot. I kept telling myself it was fine as it was brown discharge and I've got no pain but I'm so scared of the replies I'm gonna get but I also want honest answers as well I have an appointment with the midwife tomorrow and an early scan on the 25th of this month but I am so scared now

Xxx

I keep going to the toilet now I'm so paranoid I'm shaking when I go to wipe incase I see anything else !! It's gone back to light pink now and no clots I really wanna go to sleep and wake up tomorrow and everything be fine but I'm wide awake now !!!

Xx

I'm so sorry you are going through this :hugs: it could really go either way. It could still be implantation bleeding since it's so light so do try to relax for you and little bean :hugs: if it goes bright red, I'd probably start being more concerned. Try to rest as much as you can and see how it goes. When I had my losses they didn't start out with brown but went from light pink to bright red and pretty quickly. I hope this helps :flower:

Ahh poor you :(

Firstly ... hugs. I think it is probably implantation as lots of people say they get it when their period would have been due. Also very positive sign that you don't have any pain/cramps.

I would go back to epu in the morning if there is any further spotting over night/ in the morning xx

I know it is easier said than done but try to relax and keep positive. I know a few ladies who have had bleeding very early in pregnancy and have gone on to have healthy babies. Hopefully the bleeding subsides!

I can't sleep for worrying I had a few small stringy clots before when I went to the toilet but still no pain im just trying to stay in bed now and stop going to the toilet to check coz I think that's making me worse !!!

I would just feel so much better if I had a scan tomorrow and everything crossed baby is ok

Thanks for replying xxx

Oh Hun sorry you're going through this worry. As above it could still be implantation bleeding. Try not to worry and get on to epu in the morning. Lots of :hugs: your way xxx

Wishing you luck! As ladyV said I would go in if you have anymore spotting.

The bleeding has got heavier now and the early pregnancy unit doesn't open till 8 I've not slept all night im terrified !!!

I just soooo want everything to be ok. I've still got no pain at all it's just the bleeding I'm so worried I'm to early for even a scan

Xx

The bleeding has got heavier now and the early pregnancy unit doesn't open till 8 I've not slept all night im terrified !!!

I just soooo want everything to be ok. I've still got no pain at all it's just the bleeding I'm so worried I'm to early for even a scan

Xx

I don't have any input or advice. But the increased bleeding worries me for you. Having said that I have soooo many friends that bled and everything was fine.
Mostly I just wanted you to know that someone is reading your posts in the middle of the night and thinking about you.

I was 4-5 weeks pregnant (this pregnancy) when I actually thought I was having a light period - it started off brown but turned red and I bled for five days. I hadnt done a test as I thought it was period... Had two scans now and so far baby is doing great! I have another scan tomorrow which will be my last for a while!

What I am trying to say is that bleeding isnt always bad news - until you know otherwise try and stay positive

Sending you big hugs xxx

Thank you so much Hun I really do appreciate it knowing someone is there. I keep trying to tell myself I've no pain so surely that's got to be a good thing but I'm so scared.

My little girl has got up so I'm trying so hard to put on a brave face my other half works away and I've just told him I was to scared to say anything yesterday and hoped it would just go away !!

My mum is on her way up and I'm just waiting till 8 so I can ring the early pregnancy unit. If I hadn't had a positive test I would just think this was my period coz that's just what it's like but without any cramps

Xx

The only thing they can do is give me an earlier scan on Friday instead of Tuesday to check the baby is in the right place and it's not ectopic. She asked if I had any pains but didn't seem to concerned she said it could be a miscarriage or it could just be implantation bleeding but with it getting heavier I need to be seen. She did say she'd do my bloods but then changed her mind and said come in for a scan on Friday when I'll nearly be 6 weeks.

I can't believe I've got to worry from now until Friday this is gonna be hell I have an appointment with the midwife at half 11 today but I don't think she'll be able to do anything

Xxx

Oh that is awful!! I realize there's nothing that can be done. But goodness the peace of mind they might could give you.

Sorry you're going through this Natty - bleeding/spotting in pregnancy is the scariest thing! If it helps, I spotted at 4 weeks and I've just had more (including bright red!) over the past few days. I'm 8w now and had a scan yesterday and everything looked great! Thank god!

Hang on in there and try and stay calm - I know it feels impossible xxx

Can a scan at 5 weeks show anything ? I'm thinking of trying to ask the midwife to refer me today just to put my mind at ease of to tell me what's going on by Friday I think I'll just be a mess !!

Xxx

At 5 weeks you might be able to see a sac and maybe a pole

If you think it will reassure you then just ask. You might not see very much though so just be prepared for that - it doesn't mean there's anything wrong! Please try not to panic too much. I know it's easier said than done, but spotting is very very common. If you've not got bad cramps and it's not getting heavier then in all likelihood everything is okay in there. Cuddle your little girl and take some deep breaths xxx

I had a bleed at 4 weeks (thought I was 6) and went for an early scan which showed nothing. A week later a sac and then 2 weeks later a heartbeat and a baby blob. Truth be told if I hadn't taken an early test I would have thought the bleed was my period and then tested a week or so later as it didn't last long and have been comfy to wait till the 12 week scan. The midwife when I initially rang said the same thing that they don't normally scan till 6 weeks and it could go either way
Also I've read some people have a 'period' every month. Or have breakthrough bleeds as well.
Really hope everything works out OK for you. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"