Someone please help !!

Hope all is ok on fri hun FX for you xxx

My bleeding seems to definatley be stopping so I don't know whether this is good or not !!

Xxx

Oh god I hope not !!! Tomorrow can't come quick enough now this week has been the longest and scariest ever. I've still got a headache so I'm hoping it's the hormones and not from all the stress and lack of sleep

Xxx

Are you having a scan tomorrow? I can't recall. And you'll be how many weeks?

Yes I've got an appointment at the early pregnancy assessment unit for a scan I should be 5 weeks and 6 days they said they don't normally see ladies till there 6 weeks but didn't want to have to make me wait over the weekend as well with me getting so upset and stressed.

What will they be able to see ?
I looked in my daughters baby book and I had an early scan because of spotting with her at 6 weeks and it was exactly 4 years yesterday when I had the scan and she was fine but I don't remember the bleeding being this heavy with her. It definatley seems to be stopping but I don't want to jinx myself or get my hopes up to much

Xxx

You might be able to see a HB but at the very least a gestational sac and fetal pole. I hope it goes well.

I'm praying they will tell me everything is ok and this was just an awful scare. My scan is at half 9 tomorrow morning so I doubt I'll get any sleep tonight at all !!

I keep trying to tell myself that of it has happened there's nothing I could have done and it's out of my hands but it's so hard and I just want everything to be ok

Xxx

They couldn't find anything I've lost the baby .... Heartbroken !!!

I don't know how people get over these things. There was nothing there so I've had bloods done and then will have more done on Monday to check my hcg is falling and if it's not I have to go back in for another scan

I think I knew deep down but was holding on all week

Xxx

I've lost two. I don't think you ever really get over it. Much like any death you learn to live with it and find a new normal. Hormones will prob make you feel worse for awhile. But then hopefully things will settle and you'll eventually try again and feel hopeful. Big hugs.

So sorry to hear your news,I've had 4 early losses,its very hard.thinking of you

I just can't stop crying and thinking what if ......... I can feel my heart breaking for the little baby I never even met

Xxx

I'm so so sorry :hugs: it's truly heartbreaking to lose a baby. Let yourself cry and heal. I know right now it feels awful and your heart is breaking for that little one. They will always be missed... Always but I promise it will start to get better. Give yourself time and allow yourself to grieve. It doesn't matter how early it happens, it's still our baby we start loving as soon as we know about them. :hugs:

I'm so sorry Natty :'( big hugs. Give yourself time to grieve xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->