Someone please look @ my ff chart & help!!

Discussion in 'Trying To Conceive' started by nervouspains, Apr 23, 2009.

1. nervouspains

nervouspains Love being a Wife & Mummy

Morning Girls,

Well title says it all really!
    im on CD15 today and no sign of OV yet- my temps look awful as well!
    I have had High on my CBFM since Sat and no + on OPKS, so I dont know whats going on!
    I dont think I am going to OV this month :(
    xx

2. nervouspains

3. bababas

bababas Well-Known Member

Hi,

I am not an expert at all, but maybe you will ovulate at a similar time like your last cycle? CD17 or CD18?

Dont worry too much hun :) your graphs look good to me. Mine is worse believe me.

Any expert out there?

4. Peardrop

Peardrop Well-Known Member

Don't worry. It's fine. I don't think there's any such thing as awful temps until you have the full months cycle as you are looking for trends not individual temps.

I don't use a CBFM but since you've not got your Peak indicator yet, it looks like your body is gearing up to ovulate but it's not yet happened and like bababas says you will probably ovulate at a similar time to last month. (Also, I understand the CBFM gets better with your cycles each month so since it's your 1st time? it's getting used to you).

OPK's measure differently to your CBFM so although you should eventually have peaks and positives at the same time, it doesn't follow that just because you have a high on your CBFM that you must have a +OPK (if you see what I mean) so don't worry that you don't yet have a +OPK, you will as you did last month.

Just keeping doing what you are doing and I'm sure it will happen - you're close but not quite there - more time for BDing which is great!

XX

5. elmaxie

elmaxie Mummy to Nathan & Hannah.

Your chart looks good to me....you might get your ovulation temp rise in a few days.

FF didnt have you ovulating until CD20 last cycle so it may just be a few days after you think. Plus if your using the monitor it might peak tomorrow. Is it your 1st month using the monitor too? It doesnt always give a peak on your 1st cycle using it as it sometimes takes a few cycle to get to know your body so to speak.

try not to worry!

:hugs:

Emma.xx

6. nervouspains

Thanks girls,

Yes this is my first month!
    I am getting so down about it- since my d&c my cycles have been coming down, so I thought my ov date would be short too- it seems not, if anything it seems my lu phase is shorting :(

and now CD15 of new month

xxx

7. Peardrop

Peardrop Well-Known Member

The B&B girls are all here to help you through those dark moments. Please don't feel down. Your chart really does look fine. You sound like you are doing all of the right things so take heart from that. Big hugs and I've got my fingers well and truly crossed for you. I'll take another look at your chart in a few days and I bet you will have o'ed and I'll give you another big hug!

8. nervouspains

Thank you Peardrop :hugs: xxx

9. mrskx0x0

mrskx0x0 Scarlett's Mummy

I ovulated on CD 27 this month, so it may well come just a bit later than usual. xxxxxxx