someone please read......

1wantbaby3

Reaction score
I had a miscarriage on the 6th November. My bleeding started that day and lasted for 4 days.... I passed the sac .
my hcg levels were at 18 by the 13th November and I had a negative hpt a few days later
Me and my hubby have been intimate a few times since my bleeding stopped and I've been feeling really off since Sunday. Had to pull over in my car as I almost vomited and have been queasy since that.
Now the weird bit.... I've taken 2 hpt, yesterday and today and I'm now getting extremely faint positive. Could I really have fell pregnant the week after the miscarriage? ????
I've heard of ladies ovulating as soon as the bleeding stops but it's just seems far to early as it's only been 2 and a half weeks since mc .
and I had also got a negative hpt. Why would I suddenly get a pos again....... its not even a full 3 weeks since I lost so I'm really confused.

also if my hcg level was at 18 on the 13th surely it would have been away by now from the last pregnancy???
anybody any input

I didn't want to r&r so just wanted to say I'm so sorry about your mc and if you're uncertain, perhaps speak to your dr for advice xx
Good luck xxx

As far as I understand HCG can take a while to go but again our bodies can ovulate pretty quickly after a MC. I would check in with your doctor and get another beta maybe? So sorry for your loss x

I conceived my daughter 9 days after a my bleeding stopped. I took an OPK and confirmed I was ovulating. My doctor was shocked that it happened so quickly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->