Someone please reassure me she is a girl!

mum2be257

Reaction score
Please tell me if you think she is definitely a girl?! Am not convinced!!

Attachments

• vic phone 008.jpg
    vic phone 008.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 39
  • vic phone 012.jpg
    vic phone 012.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 41
  • vic phone 013.jpg
    vic phone 013.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 36
  • lines 003.jpg
    lines 003.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 26
did they show you the potty shot? shes looks female hun xxxx mines a boy xx

Do you have a potty shot? Can't say anything for sure without one

You haven't shown the potty shot so it's impossible to tell. Do you have a pic with the three lines?x

they did, said she could see the labia, she started off really unsure as she had her legs crossed but towards the end of the scan said she was fairly confident, just been panicking about buying pink and worrying will be born a boy!!

It's hard for us to say for sure unless you have a pic of her lady bits but if the sonographer was fairly confident then thats a pretty good indication. Maybe hold off on too much pink just in case, sometimes it's wrong even when it seems obvious but I'm sure you'll be fine x

have added a photo from my 12 week scan, not sure if that has the 3 lines?

well theres a few things to consider... firstly how far along are you? because anything before 20 weeks is classed as uncertain as 'ahem' parts can change.
they should get a potty shot which will clearly show you what they are... there was certainly no mistaking between my two which one had a willy and which one didnt on the scan lol.
if your still not certain i would recommend booking a private scan. they spend alot more time on you and 9 times out of 10 can confirm the gender of them and if they cant they get you to have a walk about and try and move them so they can see :)
we had ours first sexed by NHS then i had a 3d scan for my birthday who confirmed we having boy/girl twins... so it was pretty fab :)
if your STILL not convinced... just buy neutral colours lol :) thats what we have dont anyway as we didnt want to genderise them with blue n pink... so their room / bedding etc is all creams n browns n lovely warm colours :) xx

the first 3 pics are my 20 scan and the last one is my 12 week scan

Can't really tell based on those...I'd guess girl based on face shape but none of those pictures show her pieces...

Oh, by 20 weeks, if she saw the junk, she'd be able to tell you for-sure, I'm sure.

https://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/249522_10150258337321454_695531453_8983679_1554090_n.jpg
At 20 weeks, you could DEFINITELY tell that our boy is a boy...if she saw lines instead of that bump, I'd bet money you're having a girl baby.

As the others have said, you didn't get a potty shot unfortunately :( but as it was your 20 week scan I'm pretty sure they got it right. If you are unsure though go and get a private scan.. they're great :)

Don't want to scare you but they told me my son was a girl at my 20 week scan. Apparently he had a lot of cord wrapped around his legs which gave off the "three lines" that they look for in a girl and hid his little wee wee. I went and got a private scan a week later and the cord was no longer wrapped around the legs and his little wee wee was obvious then. I would get a second opinion if knowing is important to you.

As all the other ladies said, I'd need a potty shot to be sure :(
If you saw little lines-- then your sonographer is probably correct. If she couldn't see whether it was a boy or a girl, she probably would have just said she couldn't tell.

Good luck! Ask them to check again at your next scan. :thumbup:

Thank you veryone, unfortunately don't get another scan and can't really afford to pay for a gender scan, so hope she is a girl or he likes pink!!

norm girl babys cross ther legs!!! i really do think ur having a girl :)

I hope she is a girl. I don't mean to scare you but my uncle was tell not sure girl as the baby has crossed legs for a while and then they couldn't see much... but they had a baby boy.
You can go neutral for now with the color for the things you buy and wait for your 32 weeks scan to confirm...

I can't really tell either. That's tough. If I were in your position, I would probably buy pink, but keep tags on and receipts handy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->