someone please tell me...

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by kristen77, Dec 20, 2009.

1. kristen77

kristen77 Well-Known Member

....that it is safe to have sex???!!!! i had a mmc in april at 7+4 and have been too scared to do it since getting our BFP in August....i am sick of my OH dry humping me....?!?!?!?!?!!? and i could really fancy a bit...:blush: i know everything says it is fine but i still worry that it will effect my beany in some way....?!!

2. broodylocket

broodylocket Well-Known Member

as long as the docs havent said u cant.... u can :) i havent cause im a wuss :blush: but if u want it, have it!

3. Jadey121

Jadey121 Mummy of 2. Expecting No3

Its safe unless you have been advised not to have sex!

4. Janiepops

Janiepops Mum of 2 :)

Chick, I had a MMC in April too, as well as 2 other MC's this year, and I've been enjoying a very healthy sex life! LOL! Like the others said, if you haven't been specifically told not to, then go for it and enjoy!!

5. CocoaOne

CocoaOne Well-Known Member

Yep- been having sex more than normal actually! You'll probably find you like it a bit gentler though as you'll be more swollen and sensitive down there x

6. c.c

c.c 1st baby 3rd trimester

me and OH have a high sex drive and we havnt stopped doin it since we found out i was pregnant.. trying diff positions as get bigger tho not bein rude but doggy is ok as pillows under belly helps.. happy humping hee hee xxxxxxx :hugs: