Someone recommend me some OPKs - UK

AngelofTroy

Reaction score
For the second cycle in a row I've had EWCM a week before AF is due, long after I expected to O, and it's worrying me. I have decided from next cycle to use OPK and see what's going on exactly.

Can someone please recommend me some cheap but reliable OPKs, there are so many on Amazon.

Also if anyone has any idea what the late EWCM means that would be great too. I can't really temp as I work funny shifts where I'm up and down all night, so I was just estimating O date based on 14 days before AF is due, I stopped BCP in April and my cycles have been 25, 26 and 24 days.

I've ways used the one-step ic from eBay! I prefer them to the more expensive ones I tried and cod they're cheap I never minded testing a couple of times a day.
Is it deff ewcm you are experiencing a week before Af? Is it clear and can stretch a good inch between fingers?
Generally, the last day you see ewcm is the day you ovulate x

Yes definitely EWCM, clear and stretched several inches! So if I'm ovulating that late then I doubt my leutal phase is long enough to support a pregnancy right now. I have a feeling I always O'd late as with my son we used protection and the only oops was so late in my cycle that we didn't expect I'd be fertile.

I have read good things about vit B supplements but I'm also unsure about messing around with things to change hormones without any medical advice... :shrug:

I'd use the opks and go from there, I know there are things to do to lengthen lp but I'd make sure you definitely know when you're ivulating as may do more harm than good x

Thank you, I think that's a good plan! I wish I'd used them to begin with now, I never thought it would be this complicated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->